Trading System by Xard777 - page 363

seeker178:
Good afternoon fellow traders,good day xard777 ! Please help me or xard777!be kind to throw the latest updates on indicators Murray and original source files. Just looking to find that last time it was updated in 2014,maybe I'm wrong. Thank you all in advance and hope for Your help.

Hi Seeker178

i don't know till when it is updated comparing to yours,it is extended,check it.

regards

Files:

xard777:

Update

Made things a bit simpler for trading...

All the best

Xard777 

thanks mr xard777 for this system 

would you or anyone here  please tell me in which post the rolls of entry sell or buy

thanks alot  

Hi XARD777,

Thanks for your great contribution.

Can you please share the latest template with indis and if possible the guidelines for trading based on the template.

Thanks. 

Hi Xard Thanks for your systems you are

really generous

. i am using your system 15 could you please share your special indicator(Actually don't know its a indicator or ea but this is really helpful to see candle colours and p2o for many pairs. Actually i daily try to catch that candle change colour but i always late so i thought may be this indicator help me. PFA
Files:

Use This Update,,,

This should be much easier to follow and use with your Daily trading.

Use 1hr TF 

All the best

Xard777 

Files:

xard777:

Use This Update,,,

Use 1hr TF 

All the best

Xard777 

WOW!!!!, I'm at a lost for words, somehow the usual, blank "Thank you, I will test it!!" just doesn't seem to do justice to the true altruism that you have shown for years to the community of retail forex traders, who have been lucky enough to have the chance to learn, and study forex trading from your charts and valuable systems that you have so kindly shared with the rest of us.  I don't have much to contribute, but THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!

HELLO SIR, Can it be possible to get a dashboard for ichimoku indicator chikou span touching kijun sen in 1hr TF.

xard777:

Use This Update,,,

Use 1hr TF 

All the best

Xard777 

wow XARD cool setup thanks a ton. Always understand the things. waiting for your new updates.

I use this MA setting with the FFx_Universal_Strength_Meter...

Once you set your settings remember to save your chart template in order to keep your settings 

All the best

Xard777 

Files:
MA Setting.png  134 kb

Here is an updated...

Tidied up code on  top 8 trenders

Use this FFx_Universal_Strength_Meter to give you a better picture on what's really happening.

All the best

Xard777