Trading System by Xard777 - page 235

secretcode:
Thanks Ish

Quite inspirational

For those who don't have 'XARD.ART.OF.FOREX' indicator (including myself ) here is a good option "Rsioma" indicator posted by Mrtools somewhere in this forum !

Damm. Gold chart looking rough. Ain't it?

ismael360:

Some more examples for you MoneyBags.

These are just some quick examples.

If you clock some more Chart Time you will notice other things.

Like that the best and safest time to enter is when the blue/ and yellow trend line changes with in all your rules for buy/sell trading.

And other things that you will have to learn on your own.

You can even apply this kind of trading to your other setups and see how it may work out for you.

All the best Ish

Excellent Work Ismael!! Extremely powerful trading examples. Trading with the higher timeframe trend puts the odds in your favor. Also using a currency meter to detect momentum is another very powerful lesson. Sounds like you have learned well from the master. :')

Ismael,

What is your data source, what data source do you recommend?

Thanks,

ddam3

Thanks so much Ish You are always a great teacher

Looks like I am all set just need to find the Hi-Low indi.

you are the obi Wan..for all of us..

[deleted the original post] *found it

XARD Template and Murray Math S/R

Did anyone notice the price reacts better on XARD's murray math S/R? Or may be I did not pay attention before. If you are good and experienced traders, then you can figure it out which direction is the final move. I guess if you have to check different time frames for further analysis.

XARD's template likes an ART. I am really like the it looks, even though I am not trading live yet.

Anyone has advice on retrace / correction? If main trend is strong, then it could be easier to read when to re-enter the trade again. I guess it depends on which currency too, not all of them has same pattern and behavior. Thanks.

Andrew

Files:

andrewsvu:
Did anyone notice the price reacts better on XARD's murray math S/R? Or may be I did not pay attention before. If you are good and experienced traders, then you can figure it out which direction is the final move. I guess if you have to check different time frames for further analysis.

XARD's template likes an ART. I am really like the it looks, even though I am not trading live yet.

Anyone has advice on retrace / correction? If main trend is strong, then it could be easier to read when to re-enter the trade again. I guess it depends on which currency too, not all of them has same pattern and behavior. Thanks.

Andrew

.Please can you help me with template.Thanks so much in much in advance for your generousity.

EVASPARKLING:
.Please can you help me with template.Thanks so much in much in advance for your generousity.

Most of the indies are from XARD's template master. The colors are some differently, otherwise nothing are special in my template. I will share the additional indies once I finished what I am trying to do. May be when I trade live, then I will submit the template. I am still trying to learn how to trade.

Thanks,

Andrew

andrewsvu:

Andrew

Nice looking setup bro.

Hope to see more of it.

Ish

Some advises for 4H settings?

ismael360:
Nice looking setup bro.

Hope to see more of it.

Ish

Hello Ish and others,

Those settings below for Rsi, Cci, Wpr, Dem, Adx, Macd and Range. Can you give some comments for 4H settings? Thanks in advance. As in the chart, the MainTrend indy I have been messing around with to aid my trading. Thanks in advance.

Andrew

Note: If you like my setup(most of indies are from XARD), I will share all the in charts once I think it is ready. Included EA with those GUI buttons (real buttons) .

extern int gWidth = 8;

extern int TimeFrame = 0;

extern bool UseRsi = TRUE;

extern bool UseCci = TRUE;

extern bool UseWpr = TRUE;

extern bool UseDem = FALSE;

extern bool UseMacd = TRUE;

extern bool UseAdx = TRUE;

extern bool UseRange = TRUE;

extern int FastMaPeriod = 3;

extern int FastMaShift = 0;

extern int FastMaMethod = 1;