Trading System by Xard777 - page 228

clock

Hello

Hi xard777!

Thank you for the explanations and still great for the indicators and systems!!!

For the indicator "X!-UK.clock", Tokyo also includes Australia or it's only session of Tokyo?

Because it seems that the clock open at 00:00 (GMT+1) Hours Paris, while Tokyo opens normaly in 1:00 (GMT+1) Hour Paris.

Best regards

Hello Storto,

I have a program called Qlock on my PC which allows you to input any city around the world and get the correct time. According to this program there is a two hour difference between Sydney (+16) and Tokyo (+14). So to answer your question the two cities are not in the same timezone. From what I can see the X-clock works fine. I am in the NY timezone.

You can download the Qlock for free here, Qlock - World Clock it is the free download 3/4 of the way down the page.

Hope this helps,

ddam3

re the clock

storto:
Hello

Hi xard777!

Thank you for the explanations and still great for the indicators and systems!!!

For the indicator "X!-UK.clock", Tokyo also includes Australia or it's only session of Tokyo?

Because it seems that the clock open at 00:00 (GMT+1) Hours Paris, while Tokyo opens normaly in 1:00 (GMT+1) Hour Paris.

Best regards

Hi storto, Originally, the clock had all the market sessions and we wanted to keep it simple along with another program that I use to show pip movement so we decided to cut it down to three main time zones, the Tokyo time would encompass the Aussie session and the London time would encompass the Euro session etc...

This way we could reset the pip movement of all currencies to zero and show new movement as each of the three main sessions started allowing us to see which currencies were moving the most within each session and giving us our hotpicks of the day.

The matrix program was never uploaded onto the forum but the clock program was.

You can see from the London session that it identified both eurjpy & gbpjpy then later it showed gbpcad & eurcad as the hotpicks.

And that is why we cut the clock down to three easy session periods.

All the best

Xard777

Files:
xard-art.png  57 kb
xard-art2.png  47 kb

clock

Hi, ddam; xard777

Thanks for yours reply!

nice template

i like the template looks good

re clock

Here you can see that we are 10mins into the new session and already we can see hotpicks forming.

Hopefully now you get the idea around using the three sessions and keeping with kiss technology.

All the best

Xard777Please note, I tend to wait an hour or two for more data before trading

Files:
xard-art3.png  60 kb

Yen pairs come alive

AUS, CHF, NZD, USD, EUR, GPY, VS JPY are resuming trend.

Files:
xard12_1.gif  61 kb

Gold Retracing

Get ready for some long term buying opportunity, IMHO. Love this template Xard, it is truly an ATM. It seems to be missing that hotpicks matrix though.

Files:
xard13.gif  49 kb

xard777:
Here you can see that we are 10mins into the new session and already we can see hotpicks forming.

Hopefully now you get the idea around using the three sessions and keeping with kiss technology.

All the best

DEAR XARD

IT LOOKS TO ME THAT YOU ARE ONLY

A FEW (1 OR 2) STEPS AWAY FROM

THE HOLLY GRAIL.

I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST

DAN

xard777:

All the best

Hi xard777

Your template is interessant, can you post it with indicators?

Best regards