Trading System by Xard777 - page 71

re williamkkung's request

Oh, ok, I thought you couldn't install them correctly. You have attached diagrams of your charts that clearly show you have downloaded them. Xard has re attached the whole shebang in the post above yours. You just click on the link and it will download to your computer. Install and your ready to go.

Perhaps I'm not understand your question correctly, but the links on this forum work, if not on your computer, I can't help you by re posting the indicators that Xard has already done! Perhaps something wrong with your computer, or if you can't see the links, perhaps you need to pay this site some money (I don't know, is this a posting in the elite section or something)?

stephenmorton:
Oh, ok, I thought you couldn't install them correctly. You have attached diagrams of your charts that clearly show you have downloaded them. Xard has re attached the whole shebang in the post above yours. You just click on the link and it will download to your computer. Install and your ready to go. Perhaps I'm not understand your question correctly, but the links on this forum work, if not on your computer, I can't help you by re posting the indicators that Xard has already done! Perhaps something wrong with your computer, or if you can't see the links, perhaps you need to pay this site some money (I don't know, is this a posting in the elite section or something)?

The pics are not my chart's show, it's posted by somebody before, I just want the indicator and templates of these pics. The link did not work, maybe just for me , I don't know. I tryed again and again, but nothing. So I need someone help to post them again, if you have I hope you can help me ,I will appreciate this. Maybe I didn't say that clearly before, sorry!

THE Wealth Builder Series101 IS NOT THE TEMPLATE OF THE PIC THAT I POSTED, RIGHT?

Xard

I thought I was happy after the last templates!

Thank you so much Xard, great work!!!

GF

xard777:
I think I had one or two too many cervesas yesterday when I packed this and uploaded it, so today I have re packed it, checked it and now uploading it.

As I said previously...I only use it in Daily and 1Hr timeframe (but each to their own). I have left all timeframes available this time as numerous ppl emailed requesting multiple tfs.

I have added a little bit of the rainbow as I still liked that and wanted to include it in my trading as it's much easier to see the trend....green rainbow lines above red rainbow lines = trend up and red rainbow lines below green rainbow lines = trend down.

Have also mixed in main candle patterns but please wait for the candles to close before making trading decisions.

I have also added in full semafor 1, 2 & 3 and yes it repaints but we only trade after the fact so the repainting is not an issue. We use the semafor to confirm trend when the rainbow lines have also confirmed the trend so no repainting issues there.

Gone back to old school with the rsi, macd and stochastics, 100ma and 200ma lines.....As a rule of thumb only use the stochastics with the trend...ie. if the trend is down then only use stochastics that are going down from top and if the trend is up then only use stochastics that are going up from bottom.

I am still using the 55 weighted moving average line as my main trend change along with the Gann activator with the same settings as it tends to keep me out of a consolidating market and gets me in again when she is ready to move again.

There is even synthetic VIX and Vorticity indicators should you want to use them.

As I said before I trade using the Daily chart first for direction then enter using the one hour chart.

If you sit on the fence till the rsi, stochastics and macd are all lined up and you also have a candle pattern then you improve your chances of a very nice move in the making.

I hope this info is of help to fellow traders. Again, all indicators are in mq4 format so you can chop and change to suit your own needs.

All the best

Xard777

NB Please note, I am not the author of any of the code that I have posted, I am way to thick to be a coder, just can't do it, cut and paste at best. All I do is put indicators together that I think will enhance your trading experience, that's all, so please no more brother xard, or guru, I trade every trade just like the rest of you out there.

xadesh:
brother xard

it is for you and all the members hope you like it and reply me soon

thank you

The second image looks like the fxultratrend indicator. Its just a cross of 50 sma for blue and red.

xard

hi,the pic 1 is in page 51,but the sendspace's link didn't work, pic 2 and 3 is in page 48 and 46,the sendspace's link also dead, so could you please help me to attach them again, thank you very much!

Files:
screenshot.png  186 kb
screenshot2.png  189 kb
geppy_f16.jpg  201 kb

williamkkung:
hi,the pic 1 is in page 51,but the sendspace's link didn't work, pic 2 and 3 is in page 48 and 46,the sendspace's link also dead, so could you please help me to attach them again, thank you very much!

Hi there willamkkung,

I am at a different location just now on another pc, when I get back home I will post the indys & tpl for the screen you are requesting.

Xard777

Hi everyone please!

Will someone please add simple pop up alert with wav to

both these files...please!

Anyway you can help Xard?

anyone?

GF

MikeyTrader1:
Hi there willamkkung,

I am at a different location just now on another pc, when I get back home I will post the indys & tpl for the screen you are requesting.

Xard777

oh thank you xard, waiting for your post, you help me so big. thank you!! Good luck!

williamkkung:
oh thank you xard, waiting for your post, you help me so big. thank you!! Good luck!

Here you are williamkkung....

Xard777