Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1700

victoriajensen:
EUR/USD is exceedingly calm and the consolidation continues, but that is like the calm before the storm. Personally I will wait for Yellen's speech later today before doing anything.

I agree, eur/usd is unexpectedly calm today until now.

Interesting : GBPUSD closed the gap caused by the Scottish poll two weeks ago. Tomorrow will be interesting too

This today is a brutal positions cleaning. I really hope that nobody of the small traders took part of this ludicrous whipsaw(s) - and it is still not finished

If it stays bellow 1.2950 then we are going to stay in the ranging market. If it retreats near to daily open, all the chances are the EURUSD correction will continue in the following days

The outlook that the interest rate by the end of 2015 will be higher is what caused this 1.29 break. Whipsaw was quite convincing

the Dow and S+P liked the news

we probably got the peasants version

and the inside market got another version and reason to rejoice as they push any rise back yet further

id say 2018 / 2020 before a rise and nr the end of the developing bubble(s)

but then again the peasants might move their cash back to the banks nr the tops, and they cant have that, as some would prefer them in the market for the take down of the indices

so maybe never again for a rate rise (or the Bernank was lying?)

i may send Mrs Yellan my missing interest bill

Wasn't it Bernanke that stated that they will never raise interest rates to normal levels?

Bernanke Shocker: "No Rate Normalization During My Lifetime"

searchingFX:
Wasn't it Bernanke that stated that they will never raise interest rates to normal levels? Bernanke Shocker: "No Rate Normalization During My Lifetime"

This is a very interesting article, thanks.

searchingFX:
Wasn't it Bernanke that stated that they will never raise interest rates to normal levels? Bernanke Shocker: "No Rate Normalization During My Lifetime"

Man. And he was payed $250.000 for that. No wonder that we can not get reliable information. We do not have that kind of money

eurofreek:
Man. And he was payed $250.000 for that. No wonder that we can not get reliable information. We do not have that kind of money

thanks for the link,

never heard the full story, did n't realise he said above 4%

4% would be something and much better than today's rates, so maybe there is some truth in what she says,

although Mr Bernanke can't have too many yrs left

Support is hit again. And it is holding again. Trend remains bearish but today is the day that could cause a lot of changes (Scottish vote for independence) so, careful trading recommended.

Files:
eurusd_1.gif  71 kb