Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1699

I wonder when will the front running start today

eurofreek:
I wonder when will the front running start today

That will be something today Good luck guys (I am out)

On Friday bulls were at 1.2920. On Monday they were at 1.2930. Yesterday they were at 1.2940. Today they are at 1.2950 now. Everybody should draw its own conclusion

All eyes on the FED today.

eurofreek:
On Friday bulls were at 1.2920. On Monday they were at 1.2930. Yesterday they were at 1.2940. Today they are at 1.2950 now. Everybody should draw its own conclusion

Short term trend (1 hour charts) is still bullish (interesting that some indis I use changed to bullish 2 hours before that "surprise" up move). But today and tomorrow all that short time trend is a subject of violent changes

searchingFX:
Short term trend (1 hour charts) is still bullish (interesting that some indis I use changed to bullish 2 hours before that "surprise" up move). But today and tomorrow all that short time trend is a subject of violent changes

Looks like you were right. Now lets wait what will Yellen and the co. do

eurofreek:
:) Looks like you were right. Now lets wait what will Yellen and the co. do

Yes, but as you see, there was a completely predictable whipsaw too. Today only FOMC counts (unless WWIII breaks out today)

EUR/USD is exceedingly calm and the consolidation continues, but that is like the calm before the storm. Personally I will wait for Yellen's speech later today before doing anything.

Someone is buying at 1.295 like crazy

eurofreek:
Someone is buying at 1.295 like crazy

Extra low volume market reacting to any rumor they hear. For example to this rumor :

Hilsenrath Backs Away From His "Considerable Time" Prediction

Better to stay away for now