Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1612

eurofreek:
Back to usual : 13 pips range Waiting next week

Let's all hope we will have a better week next week.

Key EURUSD levels for the month of July

Forex Trading Outlook

Looking Ahead- Forex Trading Outlook for July 4. 2014 - YouTube

gta33:
Key EURUSD levels for the month of July

Forex Trading Outlook

Looking Ahead- Forex Trading Outlook for July 4. 2014 - YouTube

Nice video, good analysis. Thanks for sharing.

csc2009:
Let's all hope we will have a better week next week.

Why better?

It was not a bad week (we could even say that it was expected). Check the trend of full time jobs and part time jobs in the USA and you shall see why the NFP shined. That trend is going on for quite some time there and market makers are fully aware of that. It was just a question if they are going to use that numbers for a dip.

If I was a market maker (and I am not, obviously ) I would do the same as they did. Still that large order at 1.37 waiting there. As we could see, no large orders at 1.36 (and a bit lower)

Interesting that all the ECB interventions are nullified in a very short time. We are about to start hearing rumors from the FED size that are for sure going to help them take care of GDP deficit. They were on a good path to make it OK and then ECB made Eur fall and the GDP widened sharply. Fed is not going to allow that. Maybe even that "large order" at 1.37 is a part of "sell the rumor buy the news" spread by payed rumor makers

eurofreek:
Interesting that all the ECB interventions are nullified in a very short time. We are about to start hearing rumors from the FED size that are for sure going to help them take care of GDP deficit. They were on a good path to make it OK and then ECB made Eur fall and the GDP widened sharply. Fed is not going to allow that. Maybe even that "large order" at 1.37 is a part of "sell the rumor buy the news" spread by payed rumor makers

They were doing good with GDP deficit, weren't they (while Euro was rising )?

Now we are going to see Yellen talking the USD down :):)

nbtrading:
They were doing good with GDP deficit, weren't they (while Euro was rising )? Now we are going to see Yellen talking the USD down :):)

Yes

And then, after only one month of Euro falling down, GDP figures came in terrible

Of course that they are not going to let it happen

eurofreek:
Yes

And then, after only one month of Euro falling down, GDP figures came in terrible

Of course that they are not going to let it happen

It will be interesting to see how data is going to be manipulated for that

We shall enjoy the show

I think that it is still in its previous range and that only next week we will have a clearer picture. Data manipulation is odne all the time, and by now the influence of it is predictable. Personally I think that we are looking into a steady bullish trend, but I am out of the market for now

searchingFX:
I think that it is still in its previous range and that only next week we will have a clearer picture. Data manipulation is odne all the time, and by now the influence of it is predictable. Personally I think that we are looking into a steady bullish trend, but I am out of the market for now

We are back into the 1.35 to 1.37 range (right in the middle now)

This summer is a boring summer for forex traders