Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1600

1.363 hold. We still did not see the double top

There will be no more changes with EURUSD today

See you guys tomorrow (no point waiting in a 5 pip range)

nbtrading:
There will be no more changes with EURUSD today See you guys tomorrow (no point waiting in a 5 pip range)

Results of CBs actions at its best : we can not trade outside of a few hours window. Reminds me of time when brokers widened the spread to prevent Asian session trading. This (narrowing the range) is the same thing, just applied to the entire day

searchingFX:
Results of CBs actions at its best : we can not trade outside of a few hours window. Reminds me of time when brokers widened the spread to prevent Asian session trading. This (narrowing the range) is the same thing, just applied to the entire day

They made us increase the risk just to keep the same income

It is clear what is the goal of that all

The market is likely to trade inside the 1.3502 to 1.3676 range unless there are some big news again.

4 pips range in the last 4 hours. fatastic

At least now I always know what I don't have to do at nights any more - I can sleep (finally )

The pound versus the Dollar stays below the 1.7000 level. There could be more profit taking on this pair. Lets see if it keeps retracing.

Hi, I have simple mechanical strategy for EURUSD and GBPUSD based on ATR. Both EURUSD and GBPUSD have same character of volatility measured by ATR indicator. It needs improvement and need to be optimized. If you have some ideas to improve this strategy then check it here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Still just a 14 pips range

Can go back to bad

Al as expected. Normal day range channel filling in in a normal bullish trend. We are having a clear bullish trend and dip buying is the name of the game (just don't buy too soon )

Files:
eurusd_4.gif  70 kb