Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1489

panchito:

Bloomberg :

Files:
eurusd_4.gif  41 kb

eurofreek:
Bloomberg :

I see... i made a mistake...I post a different thing, (my things) apologises for mixing up things, weekend still playing tricks

Anyway last week I hear many analyst saying the eur is going down, like a meltdown bla bla bla, but the true is the d1 ascending triangle is still in play and it still looks pretty strong to me... honestly and I never thought I will say this but technical are very strong over fundamentals... maybe is too much bullsh** to people keeping buying

me, find me in the backstage...watching, when nothing match, hum...

happy trading to all

They already stated t close the gap. Nobody believes that something will happen in Ukraine

searchingFX:
They already stated t close the gap. Nobody believes that something will happen in Ukraine

Or they are more interested in the Oscar awards. Twisted world

Week no. are signals buy/ sell,trade week no. same no. all the week,every day ,24-h,5-days,trade with the trend -no indictors ,only week no.enter on week no.posted once a week on monday for all the week. use week no. as enter trade point.,news is just event that can speed up or down the price movment

rules:enter olso( +-)6-9p,or week no.

week no.(2/3/2013)

have a nice green week! ()

week no. gu----6697, 6703, 6713, 6757, 6763, 6773, eu---3719, 3747, 3756,3779, 3807, 3816

eurofreek:
Or they are more interested in the Oscar awards. Twisted world

The d not believe in anything except in the information bought from Buffet and Reuters

eurofreek:
They started pushing the price up exactly 10 minutes before the official news release. Same old story

the usual monday morning wow moments!

The gap was really good in accelerating the short trades from last friday night.

Anyone expecting the gap to be fulfilled?

julio zhu:
Anyone expecting the gap to be fulfilled?

Don't think that they are going after gap filling. Right now they are waiting for war signs or an excuse to quickly break out of this squeezed range (again) for a quick profit collecting. Nobody is going to keep positions for a long time now that the war is hanging in the air

This is going to be tiptoeing period : the fears of global war are back