Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1476

Bad = Euro

Good = Pound

we see the FED effect is still in play (good to know)

unfortunately she is n't much easier to watch than Bernanke,

could n't they of chosen someone who is hot, then people might pay attention

when do we get the next FED chairperson?

oh well, hope you are all winning

EURUSD is dancing here and there.

The pair keeps trading in a range of 30-40 pips.

On the upside, the resistance lie at around the 1.3680 level.

On the downside, the 1.3640 level is the one to watch out followed by the 1.3620 level.

I might be looking to buy at around the 1.3610/20.

What say?

There is a guy on the forex-business forum who suggested me to do so.

Anyone else has any opinion?

Janet is better than Ben : she did not tell anything significant at all

eurofreek:
Janet is better than Ben : she did not tell anything significant at all

Nothing has changed. What they started they are going to finish. The "Labor Recovery ’Far From Complete’" is opening the doors for QE again. It is the same old : "Do whatever we are told to do" FED

Coeure again saying that ECB is considering negative deposit rates "very seriously". Take your money out of banks guys

Watch 1.3550 (4 hour support) and 1.3554 (61.8% daily) as levels that need to hold to keep focus on 1.36 and away from 1.35. market was blindsided by ECB comment but EUR crosses were signalling a downside risk before it came out.

Wait till Draghi tells his usual stuff. Only then we can decde what will the trend be (after the "All is perfect" speech)

Nobody seems to care about Draghi speech. Possible negative rates are killing whatever he tells

Watch EURUSD 1.36 as neutrality as it is the midpoint of just about everyone's range -- 1.34-1.38, 1.3450-1.3750, 1.35-1.37 (take your pick)

nI my daily outlook video yesterday I said EURUSD had a limit on its upside as market would have to start pricing in a risk of ECB easing ahead of the March meeting (when it presents fresh economic forecasts) but no one expected it today. Negative rates though arestill a long shot even though market reacted to it today.

Currently, 1.36 will set the tone, key on downside is 1.3550-54, on upside resistance at 1.3615-25 blocks 1.3650.

I produce a daily video (contact me if you want access)

Woooow!

What was written in the ECB monthly bulletin that caused a 50 pips move in a bit more than 1 minute?