Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1735

Today will be an interesting day : EURUSD opened right on the long term support 1.2750. Today and the next few days are going to decide on the trend - if the long term support hold we can see a rebound into 1.3 area. If it does not, then 1.25 is going to be revisited

Files:
eurusd_14.gif  68 kb

A good support for the GBPUSD around the 1.6000 level, lets see if it visits the 1.6200.

And just when I thought that it is not going anywhere it changes - but a minimal change' Seem a aranging period ahead of us

Level 1.2750 is proving with each new day to be crucial. Today it is holding - but today we shall have a ranging very close to that level. If we have today a decisive change from that level, it will clearly show the market makers intentions with EURUSD

Files:
eurusd_15.gif  68 kb

I don't think it will go down any time soon

Too much upside rumors are planted - that must have an intention

nbtrading:
I don't think it will go down any time soon Too much upside rumors are planted - that must have an intention

So far you are right - no news is bad news for USD now

Credit Agricole holds long EUR/USD from 1.2660 with a target at 1.31 and a stop of 1.2350.

csc2009:
Credit Agricole holds long EUR/USD from 1.2660 with a target at 1.31 and a stop of 1.2350.

Credit Agricole is a minor market maker. What I am interesting is what one of the 5 banks (Deutsche Bank, UBS, Citi, Barclays, and J.P. Morgan) that are controlling close to 60% of forex volume are doing now?

nbtrading:
Credit Agricole is a minor market maker. What I am interesting is what one of the 5 banks (Deutsche Bank, UBS, Citi, Barclays, and J.P. Morgan) that are controlling close to 60% of forex volume are doing now?

Probably long by now Waiting to see if the daily high will be broken after the NY session closes : that would be a sure sign of HFTs still working

After that hanged man candlestick on the daily filter chart right under the resistance I expected EUR/USD would start dropping again, and it did, but not nearly as much as I suspected it would. Now there is a doji in the daily filter chart, perhaps signifying another reversal. That said, I think range contintues and I don't believe we will be able to tell whether EUR/USD will really start climbing again before it breaks above the resistance at 1.2840.