Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1692

eurofreek:
This is nerve wrecking. Like watching the bomb and waiting that it explodes - but you do not know when will it explode

I know what you mean - this is incredible

Every body waiting for the RU reaction and eurusd is waiting for the US important news too.

Again front running starts 1.5 before the news

eurofreek:
Again front running starts 1.5 before the news

Probably some algo coded to close positions at that time

EUR/USD is still consolidating and is fairly peaceful at the moment but once the consolidation is over, I believe it will continue falling with target 1.2750-1.2700.

nbtrading:
Probably some algo coded to close positions at that time

Guys

EURCHF fell bellow 1.21. SNB made it clear that it will not allow Euro to Swiss franc rate to be bellow 1.21. What we are seeing is a clear SNB intervention to push EURCHF to 1.21 level. SNB will use any news that helps them. They were front running - to drag along some others

searchingFX:
Guys EURCHF fell bellow 1.21. SNB made it clear that it will not allow Euro to Swiss franc rate to be bellow 1.21. What we are seeing is a clear SNB intervention to push EURCHF to 1.21 level. SNB will use any news that helps them. They were front running - to drag along some others

I thought it was originally 1.20

This was one nice whipsaw

asaens2:
I thought it was originally 1.20

Originally it was 1.2 (when they pushed Euro CHF rate up in 2012)

But after that see what did they do in April 2013 when EURCHF got close to 1.21. I guess they want a "safety buffer"

eurofreek:
This was one nice whipsaw

Was :):)

They are doing to EURUSD what they wish. We do not count any more