Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1601

searchingFX:
Al as expected. Normal day range channel filling in in a normal bullish trend. We are having a clear bullish trend and dip buying is the name of the game (just don't buy too soon )

I hope nobody was buying too soon. It still is not on a support line

They are talking about another rate cut

eurofreek:
I hope nobody was buying too soon. It still is not on a support line

The pattern in the last 2 weeks is exactly the same: if there is a dip, if it is not pulled up that same day, it is done the next one. This time I was thinking that it will happen tomorrow, but the volume is obviously lower than I thought so it has been done today

I hope you did buy the dip bellow 1.36. It made me some joy sooner than I expected

searchingFX:
The pattern in the last 2 weeks is exactly the same: if there is a dip, if it is not pulled up that same day, it is done the next one. This time I was thinking that it will happen tomorrow, but the volume is obviously lower than I thought so it has been done today I hope you did buy the dip bellow 1.36. It made me some joy sooner than I expected

This time you are right. They really repeat the same routine for quite some time

Reading some comments that EURUSD broke back when Germany scored against USA :):)

zilo:
Hi, I have simple mechanical strategy for EURUSD and GBPUSD based on ATR. Both EURUSD and GBPUSD have same character of volatility measured by ATR indicator. It needs improvement and need to be optimized. If you have some ideas to improve this strategy then check it here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Sounds like good idea using ATR, I will check it out.

nbtrading:
Reading some comments that EURUSD broke back when Germany scored against USA :):)

I like this time of day when I receive confirmation from my broker, but those that are commenting that have no idea. Some more "experts"?

nbtrading:

I still can't believe US in and Portugal out.

peeterwoolf:
I still can't believe US in and Portugal out.

There were worse things already. And in the last game Portugal was lucky as hell. It was just seconds away from the end of the game

But lets hope that this all will add some volatility to EURUSD - it sure needs it

searchingFX:
:)

There were worse things already. And in the last game Portugal was lucky as hell. It was just seconds away from the end of the game

But lets hope that this all will add some volatility to EURUSD - it sure needs it

Does not looks promising - last few hours the range is 3 pips