Eurusd/gbpusd - page 501

I need your help..

guru2006:
target achieved 3561

next target E/U 3482

guru

Hi Guru,

Please tell me what forex trading system and indicator or EA are you using.. would you please share it with me.. it looks good. my email: savio.entertainment@gmail.com

Thanks.

Savio

guru2006:
target achieved 3561

next target E/U 3482

guru

good morning, nice call !

firscall:
Well done. I'm not trading again until Monday as I'm out of synch. Avi1, maybe your billionaire investors should put some money with Guru!

m8!good morning,dont be zinic , thx for your advise,wish you the best

firscall:
M8, I'm still here but I'm not trading live until Monday. I will paper trade today so that I can get my Mojo back.

1-h prfdict fell ,so paper trade pl daily

firscall:
M8, I'm still here but I'm not trading live until Monday. I will paper trade today so that I can get my Mojo back. EU weekly low has been breached and the GU is at 4865.

what do you think about 5082-5062

avi1:
1-h prfdict fell ,so paper trade pl daily

The daily also failed. But this doesn't mean that the price won't reverse and test the PH. This is normal.

firscall:
The daily also failed. But this doesn't mean that the price won't reverse and test the PH. This is normal.

thx from yesterday,angilina sell you hello, she like to share with you

firscall:
GU: The four hour low is at : 5105 The daily low has already been taken out.

test it like the no.

avi1:
test it like the no.

The 4 hour works just like the weekly. I have tested and used it for years but like I mention before the lower the time frame the more noise.

3578 should be hit with 93% probability in next 3 hours.

60 min high: 3559

Low: 3533

3546 in the next 60 min - 93% prob.

firscall:
The 4 hour works just like the weekly. I have tested and used it for years but like I mention before the lower the time frame the more noise.

angelina predict 5129-5171