Eurusd/gbpusd - page 507

This morning at 07.00 change the way........

www.saveforex.it

Files:
eu_2.gif  40 kb

hello everybody

I'm a prof. trader based in Europe trading most EU with a strategy which include many factors. Price Action, averages and pivots for the most.

I will share trading ideas here as well. I have a blog where I share my trade. It is started 2 weeks ago.

Have a nice week!

StP

---

you will find my blog on twitter. my username is surfingthepips.

surefing, nice to hear from you. i look forward to recieving your thoughts and ideas aswell as calls for trades. take care.

Finsbury Park2:
This morning at 07.00 change the way........

www.saveforex.it

My change the way.........13350/13500=+150 pips

i think ther target is 13550......

Now i'm flat.

www.saveforex.it

Files:
eu_3.gif  39 kb

Blu point is the keys.......red poit is probably target...if only the price don't go down to the blue point.:

www.saveforex.it

Files:
eu1.gif  38 kb

forex barakah:
surefing, nice to hear from you. i look forward to recieving your thoughts and ideas aswell as calls for trades. take care.

Hi barakah. I don't trade too much. less than 5 trades a week tipically. We ride only the best waves.

I personally trade only perfect set-up. I wait patiently.

Today no trend, no trade.

Hope this sounds not too boring to you

hi guys we are long from 1.3500 and banked already 25 pips for the first tranche. subscribe free email alert services for faster call.....if you want.

it is free, without advertising, believe it or not it is just good ...for me. to share trades improves incredibly my performance as well. to share is the future!

I can not post URL because I'm a new subscriber, check me out on twitter, look for "surfingthepips" user.

have a great week

StP

Break down the support.....

Only probability......

www.saveforex.it

Files:
eurusd1.gif  48 kb

hello finsburry park,i read your messages since several weeks now and it's very instructive thank you

i have a question : would you be kind enought to explain me where i can find your macd histogram indicator because it looks really better than mine...

and can you confirm that your indi with the verticals bars is the fft of ccit3 ( the same that i use...)

thank you in advance loic

(excuse me for my poor english...i'm french...)

firscall:
A perfect USDJPY forecast and the EURGBP forecast was okay.

m8! very nice, i mail you ,and nice to have you back