1065: developer 'Piphunter' - page 7

OK, good luck on EUR/GBP. A good Signal on that pair is really needed.

Hi Piphunter,

Last week I blew my account when I had a margin call and positions closed when we had the extraordinary losses. It was somewhat my fault because I was trading .3 with an account of $950. I have now refinanced my account to $500. Will I be safe to trade at .1 or am I likely to have problems?

RichT:
Hi Piphunter, Last week I blew my account when I had a margin call and positions closed when we had the extraordinary losses. It was somewhat my fault because I was trading .3 with an account of $950. I have now refinanced my account to $500. Will I be safe to trade at .1 or am I likely to have problems?

Whoa, sorry to hear that. .3 to 950 on any EA is wayy too risky. Try to get as high as a leverage as possible...preferrably 400:1.

.1 lots to 500 still way too risky. if you can .025 lots per 500 would be wayy better. At 25 cents that would be about 10 bucks a day and would take about 2 1/2 months or so to double your $500 account.

Ideal ratio is .1 lots to 2500. I just can't gaurantee another day of out of range trading won't occur and therefore gotta leave some leeway. Last week the signal was a net +32 pips. still a positive week. those two losing days of net -92 pips is small in forex terms. key to longevity in forex is MM!

Hey Piphunter,

EUR/CHF ist knocking on 1,5300. What is your indication that this level holds?

It's now at 1.5324, and all my indicators are green

BTW, I'm also running ID 1002 - and the trades are very similar!

This could be reassuring (confirmation of trades) or worrying (am I paying twice for the same system?)

omg going up nonstop? looks like it is going to lose this week gain then..

Man, this is crazy, two wednesday's in a row... this just coincidence? hey rabbit where did you hear snb is push chf lower? I need some input... , we could let this EA run or stop some if it keeps goin. this is another anomolous day where it has gone wayy past its range. I know it will recover losses eventually just like it recovered this week... just weird luck two weeks in a row... dunno what to tell you guys. I had this pegged at 5300 and 5319 as major resistance. Funny thing is i started the signal yesterday thinking i was on the upper half of the range. It is now 30 pips past

Looks like 5335 was enough for today. Can we breath again now?