My Forex Prediction using Advanced GET - page 35

kenneth37:
Update No.1 - EURUSD and GBPUSD

I have closed my position for these 2 currency pairs, making a small gain of 27 pips or US$270.00;

The pace of the price movements is a bit too slow for my liking. When the pace picks up again, I shall be re-entering.

Money in the pocket (no matter how much) is better than money in the street.

Kenneth

Update No.2 Shorting GBPUSD

At GMT 6.18 I short GBPUSD and at GMT 7:02 closed my position, making a small gain of 14 pips or US$140.00;

Total so far - 41 pips or US$410.00;

Since the market has not stabilized, so I do a bit of scalping here and there to make a few pips.

Kenneth

Files:

Update: Shorting GBPJPY

Of the 5 currency pairs, I still prefer GBPJPY to trade. Because it has a high range (Low to High), high volume, it constantly swings from one end to the other offering high probability trade opportunities.

As I have mentioned in my previous postings, use Fibonacci Ratios to determine the tops and bottoms. Sell near the Top and Buy at the bottom. My Fibonacci ratios are 61.8 to 78.6% and 1.618 and 2.618;

I am now eyeing this currency pair, and any time when opportunity comes I shall act accordingly.

Kenneth

Files:

I bought eur-usd blind yesterday, Went in red a bit, closed the screen, came back from work today with 50 pips profit. Purchase again.

GreatYves:
I bought eur-usd blind yesterday, Went in red a bit, closed the screen, came back from work today with 50 pips profit. Purchase again.

You have the best of 2 worllds - Elwave and Get. And if you combine both of them for guidance - I believe you have a much greater probability of success than I do, as I have the Get only to help me. When they both agree, the odds are very much higher.

You will notice I have added the S and R levels to guide readers as well. I do not know how this compares with ELW.

Kenneth

kenneth37:
You have the best of 2 worllds - Elwave and Get. And if you combine both of them for guidance - I believe you have a much greater probability of success than I do, as I have the Get only to help me. When they both agree, the odds are very much higher.

You will notice I have added the S and R levels to guide readers as well. I do not know how this compares with ELW.

Kenneth

No pivot level in elwave. Don't use them neither. It's nothing but a distraction. Resistances either holds... or brakes.! Can be use in thin market, but strong market gets true them like butter. Fibs retracement level work more. Use them for target projection. I try not to over complicated things. Neurons are getting scarce in my case. Just show me good trend.

Yves

Files:

Files:

New Stop Loss on Breakout

Upon breakout from resistance line RD 1.6580, your new Stop Loss will be 1.6575 ie 5 pips below this line.

This resistance line has now become our support level, and if prices break below this level, we will close our trade.

Kenneth