My Forex Prediction using Advanced GET - page 47

I usually go to bed between 22:30 and 23:30 as i wake up at 06:30 to prep the kids and i leave for work at 08:00am, I usually takes 5-10 minutes in the morning to check on my positions, but will rarely take a trade at this moment. Unless the picture is perfect.

The usd-jpy have made an interesting retracement while eurjpy have pulled it's cord as much it could. I think i take my short position now on usdjpy and go to bed now! Have a nice day! Leave us some pips dear. I try to translate, tell me if my malesian is good!

Yang USDJPY telah membuat retracement menarik sementara EURJPY telah menarik kabel itu sebanyak bisa. Saya kira saya memuat kedudukan sekarang pendek USDJPY dan pergi tidur sekarang! Have a nice day! Tinggalkan kami beberapa pips sayang.

GreatYves:
I usually go to bed between 22:30 and 23:30 as i wake up at 06:30 to prep the kids and i leave for work at 08:00am, I usually takes 5-10 minutes in the morning to check on my positions, but will rarely take a trade at this moment. Unless the picture is perfect.

The usd-jpy have made an interesting retracement while eurjpy have pulled it's cord as much it could. I think i take my short position now on usdjpy and go to bed now! Have a nice day! Leave us some pips dear. I try to translate, tell me if my malesian is good!

Yang USDJPY telah membuat retracement menarik sementara EURJPY telah menarik kabel itu sebanyak bisa. Saya kira saya memuat kedudukan sekarang pendek USDJPY dan pergi tidur sekarang! Have a nice day! Tinggalkan kami beberapa pips sayang.

Mine, mine. I am ashamed of myself that as a Malaysian, I can't even converse in Bahasa let alone write. I don't really know what really happened to me. I really admire you, GreatYves. How in the world you know our language. You married one of our local girls or you had been staying in our country for some time.

Ok - better let you off to go to bed - it is almost bedtime for you. Good nite to you while I have to keep awake.

Kenneth

Update on USDJPY

The forex market is so uncertain.

This morning, one of my SELL orders on USDJPY was at one stage 95 pips up - now it is only 25 pips up.

Good thing - for my second order I did an intra-day trade and pocketed a gain of 45 pips.

Many times we cannot say which is a better approach - to be an intra-day or a position trade??? At least, more important we do not lose - and that is also uncertain.

Kenneth

I'm glad to hear the charts I have posted helps. I still have a week left to go and hope we can make the best out of it before it expires. After it expires I will probably extend it by buying another trial version.

kenneth37:
Mine, mine. I am ashamed of myself that as a Malaysian, I can't even converse in Bahasa let alone write. I don't really know what really happened to me. I really admire you, GreatYves. How in the world you know our language. You married one of our local girls or you had been staying in our country for some time.

Ok - better let you off to go to bed - it is almost bedtime for you. Good nite to you while I have to keep awake.

Kenneth

She's called Google translate. I have no idea what the heck i written down.. But then what is your nativee language. Mine is French.

I am now -38 pips on my usdjpy short. Stop at 89.90. Entry was at 89.12, 3% risk.

GreatYves:
She's called Google translate. I have no idea what the heck i written down.. But then what is your nativee language. Mine is French.

hahaha. You really caught me. I am so naive. Google translate really does wonders. I must try it one day. My native language is Chinese - dialect Cantonese.

Kenneth

我从来没有想过我能写出这么好中文。我很荣幸,你敢不敢跟我做朋友。

I hope it make sense!

GreatYves:
我从来没有想过我能写出这么好中文。我很荣幸,你敢不敢跟我做朋友。 I hope it make sense!

This is GreatYves inner thoughts:

"Actually I never thought I could write in Chinese so well. I am overjoyed. Are you willing/do you dare to be my friend."

Is that what you were thinking – hehehe. Of course, every Chinese girl will be delighted to be your friend.

If a French man starts writing in Chinese like this to all his Chinese girlfriends, there won't be many around for others. Give us a break, man.

Kenneth