My Forex Prediction using Advanced GET - page 45

Files:

My order of preference (which readers will recognize now) is 1) GBPJPY, 2) GBPUSD, 3) EURJPY. Yet I am not emotionally attached to any of them. We trade as and when they form good tradeable setups including USDJPY and EURUSD.

The Pound has fallen too sharp and too fast especially Thu/Fri that we can expect some form of support.

Kenneth

I am really confuse as to what to do, JPY is strong that without a doubt, but wit gbp, eur and usd, they might just resume their primary trend, I would not be surprised that eurusd and even eur yen U turn right now..

As per gbp, it's been gently trending. I mean it's noise/signal ratio is very low, might be the easiest catch.

GreatYves:
My order of preference (which readers will recognize now) is 1) GBPJPY, 2) GBPUSD, 3) EURJPY. Yet I am not emotionally attached to any of them. We trade as and when they form good tradeable setups including USDJPY and EURUSD.

The Pound has fallen too sharp and too fast especially Thu/Fri that we can expect some form of support.

Kenneth

I am really confuse as to what to do, JPY is strong that without a doubt, but wit gbp, eur and usd, they might just resume their primary trend, I would not be surprised that eurusd and even eur yen U turn right now..

As per gbp, it's been gently trending. I mean it's noise/signal ratio is very low, might be the easiest catch.

Of all the 5 currency pairs, take a look at the Elwave charts and their Summary Inspector Reports.

The best candidate is USDJPY with 4 consecutive Negatives and 4 consecutive Downs. This chart is all pointing downwards. In addition, GET also signals Sell on USDJPY.

Furthermore, using the Table of Fibonacci Relationships which you pasted in this thread shows Wave 5 Down is NOT completed, and have some more room to go down further. Plus the Fibonacci Time Study, the timeline is OCT 8.

Action to Take: If you want to take a Position Trade, an Order Lot of 0.1 can take you far in pips. I have already executed a SELL order of 0.1 lot.

At the same time, I shall be placing another order to SELL of an order of 1 lot size. This is for intra-day. Just waiting for prices to move down a little more to do the short selling - crouching cheetah technique.

Don't worry too much about R/R ratio. As long as it has some more time to go down further, the R/R ratio will improve.

Kenneth

(PS: At time of posting, the GBPUSD and GBPJPY have dropped by about 40 Pips).

My Transaction This Morning - USDJPY

Earlier this morning, I mentioned I placed a SELL order for 1 lot of USDJPY to do an intra-day trading.

To update readers, I have closed my position and made US$506.30 within less than 1 hour.

I woke up early today - Malaysian time 4:30 am as I know I have something to trade. Like a doctor or a police officer, we have to stand by for emergencies.

I still have 0.1 lot for position trading as the timeline is Oct 08. The idea is to put the least amount for the larger gain.

Kenneth

I short eur/yen on it sept 02 low break out, already 70 pips away...

We're on a wild horse.... Was 100 pips 2 minutes ago now 75...

GreatYves:
I short eur/yen on it sept 02 low break out, already 70 pips away...

At time of writing, the EURJPY is down over 150 pips to open. So how much is your paper gain at this point.

Earlier saw your "online" light off. Thought you might be having your dinner.

Other than EURUSD, the other 4 currency pairs are going "crazy" with GBPJPY leading the pack with over 260 pips down. What in the world is going on???

Kenneth

I am all here now... 82 pips... Maybe news about Iran and G20?

Ok i secure 50 pips with a trailing stop, so if it reverse i am safe.. Run baby run...

Oups! I am already out with a 90 pips profit!! About 8% profit in the account.. Week goal already achieve... Pfff!