Blessing 2 v5.2 with Stochastic Indicator - page 19

jepm:
hey alex,

Yes you need to set stoch = true, i forgot to change the variable...

I uploaded the EA again with Bollinger = true

epmfx

Thank you for this EA with BB.

I was also experimenting on another martingale type EA by Bob Nanning at FF which also looks promising. I feel Bollinger gives better entry. I am looking forward further developments.

IamTHAT:
Thank you for this EA with BB. I was also experimenting on another martingale type EA by Bob Nanning at FF which also looks promising. I feel Bollinger gives better entry. I am looking forward further developments.

Where exactly is Bob Nannings ea on FF?

stace:
Where exactly is Bob Nannings ea on FF?

There are several variations on this EA. Best to check out the threads for yourself.

Nanningbob 60x90 EA @ Forex Factory

ChicagoRob:
There are several variations on this EA. Best to check out the threads for yourself. Nanningbob 60x90 EA @ Forex Factory

Well to much to read

very lazy

stace:
Well to much to read very lazy

Then why did you ask?

IamTHAT:
Thank you for this EA with BB. I was also experimenting on another martingale type EA by Bob Nanning at FF which also looks promising. I feel Bollinger gives better entry. I am looking forward further developments.

No prob. i havent checked your EA but i will search on FF, good luck with it.

denis68:
ChicagoRob on the images you posted, on eu/gb it put sell order on when the stoch was less than 50% and the us/ch a buy order when the stoch was above 20, this ea seems to be a counter trend ea don't you think it would be better a trend ea. is anyone willing to reverse it.

i guess the stoch option is only designed for first level opening

Bollinger

Hi jepm

I'm trying this bollinger version, but can't find stoch parameter in it.

I had a sell on gbpusd at start of London session, with price close to upper band but well above MA. Can you tell us how this version works, what's criteria for taking trades?

And thanks for all the work you are doing on finding the best and safest way to trade with Blessing.

jepm:
hey alex,

Yes you need to set stoch = true, i forgot to change the variable...

I uploaded the EA again with Bollinger = true

epmfx

BB buy/Sell

pudseybear:
Hi jepm

I'm trying this bollinger version, but can't find stoch parameter in it.

I had a sell on gbpusd at start of London session, with price close to upper band but well above MA. Can you tell us how this version works, what's criteria for taking trades?

And thanks for all the work you are doing on finding the best and safest way to trade with Blessing.

Here is a sample of a long trade, BUY when bar goes below Bollinger Bands and SELL when above BB.

There is NO Stoch or MA working, only BB.

Hope this helps,

epmfx

Files:
bb_buy.jpg  43 kb

Thanks Jepm, looks interesting, lets see how this gbpusd short pans out