Blessing 2 v5.2 with Stochastic Indicator - page 16

feline207:
alex84 doesn't it depend on your initlal investment and the settings that are used? theoretically we can always hit ep

I'm no genius, but i can predict that EP will be hit sometime in the future with 100% certainty

But in order for the 4 pairs or the 6 pairs to hit EP at the same time will be very interesting to see and not very likely unless you have a very correlated pair. Which you might want to stay away from.

epmfx

feline207:
alex84 doesn't it depend on your initlal investment and the settings that are used? theoretically we can always hit ep

sure you're right

hi

does anyone know what the minimum capital needed to go live with this ea,i tried yesterday with $1000 standard account on go market and 4 pairs and got a error on each pair saying only $60 in account, can anyone help.

I suggest you disable the EA as quick as you can.

Starting deposit of $1000 with Go Markets, will get you in trouble.

You need a minimum of $ 5000 to trade one pair with: 10c/pip.

Best

George

blessing or not blessing ??

guys ...

done a modify on a logic of blessing and i'm crazysuperhappy about results.

anyway i think it's not more "blessing" but other EA whit this modify, now it's not just a gird martigale is a superkiller

Now i test it and i can't belive my eyes ...

give u result of back test whit "old iron setting" anyway when see the result everybody know what line i have modifided in the code,it's very simple

work in progress when all is done i post the code (if think is interesting)

if want discuss over skype this is my id "viptelltd-uk"

Thanks

PLEASE LOOK MAX LOT OPEN AND DRAWDOWN ... this is the way for me for sleep well (and i don't use stoch)

viptel:
guys ...

done a modify on a logic of blessing and i'm crazysuperhappy about results.

anyway i think it's not more "blessing" but other EA whit this modify, now it's not just a gird martigale is a superkiller

Now i test it and i can't belive my eyes ...

give u result of back test whit "old iron setting" anyway when see the result everybody know what line i have modifided in the code,it's very simple

work in progress when all is done i post the code (if think is interesting)

if want discuss over skype this is my id "viptelltd-uk"

Thanks

PLEASE LOOK MAX LOT OPEN AND DRAWDOWN ... this is the way for me for sleep well (and i don't use stoch)

Thanks for the input. If I understand correctly, you've added hedging, which I am unable to use on IBFX.

Rob

ChicagoRob:
Thanks for the input. If I understand correctly, you've added hedging, which I am unable to use on IBFX. Rob

nonono it's not hedge

viptel:
nonono it's not hedge

What's the LotHedge input?

Nevermind

ChicagoRob:
What's the LotHedge input?

Standard input for standard Blessing. Forgot about it and thought it was a hedging parameter.

Rob

tested right now mod5 whit F...KING AUD/CAD

hi guys,

we have backtest right now , last period of AUD/CAD

whit my fiend ChicagoRob

this is the results

...think we are in right way

Files:
aud-cad-h4.htm  232 kb