Blessing 2 v5.2 with Stochastic Indicator - page 23

The best Blessing is from above... :-)

Guys,

Just Forward test and pick the one that works for you the best, like gnapati says Blessing 2.5 BBStoch is safer but it opens less trades, so you need more pairs and more money to be safe.

I have an even safer version with double close outside the BB and Stoch confirmation to try to prevent a counter Trend.

I am testing it, it looks good,

Kudos to the original Blessing coders,

Cheers,

jepm

ganapati:

I am still forward testing the blessing 2v 5.2 BB stoch version under various

brokers with $25000/10 pairs condition($2500 per pair).

so far so good.

Hi ganapati, another thing you can do with Blessing BBStoch is if you have $5,000 in your account, just wait until the first 2 pairs open out of the 10 pairs and turn EA off with the others until you hit profit on the 2 open.

I think you can even leave 4 pairs open with $5k with Portion = 4 and it is still safe enough, turn off the EA on other pairs.

Repeat as needed,

jepm

Hi Jepm

You are doing some really good work with this. I'm beginning to wonder whether this is still 'Blessing' with all these changes.

When you say 4 pairs with $5000 account, is that 1 cent or 10 cent account?

Do you or anybody else have results for August comparing different versions? I know Holyguy was doing some comparisons a few weeks back but not seen him since.

Regards.

pudseybear:
Hi Jepm

You are doing some really good work with this. I'm beginning to wonder whether this is still 'Blessing' with all these changes.

When you say 4 pairs with $5000 account, is that 1 cent or 10 cent account?

Do you or anybody else have results for August comparing different versions? I know Holyguy was doing some comparisons a few weeks back but not seen him since.

Regards.

Thank you for your words,

When i say 4 pairs with $5k i am talking about a 0.01 cent account...

Cheers!

jepm

ganapati:
Hi Jepm

Thank you so much for your suggestion.

I've run my "live" account with Blessing2 v5.2/Blessing2 v5.2 BB for a "mix-strategy". Now I am forward testing your Blessing2 v5.2 BBStoch version.

My strategy was:

EUR/USD or USD/JPY--> Blessing2 v5.2

others pair --> Blessing2 v5.2 BB

I still follow the rule that defined by Iron, such as $2500 per pair, initial open position 0.01 lot etc.

My account's profit has gain over 50% during these 2 months.

You are right. Blessing2 v5.2 BB stoch open less positions but very stable.

The result I tested using $25000/10~15 pairs is good (1% return per day in average).

If you have other EA to share with us, I would be happy to test it.

Thank you.

Ganapati

Ganapati, 1% return per day is not bad at all, what was your Max DD?

I am working on a Non-martingale EA but i will let you know guys when it is ready to test, it is not quite finished yet.

Good pips,

jepm

jepm:

I am working on a Non-martingale EA but i will let you know guys when it is ready to test, it is not quite finished yet.

Good pips,

jepm

Jepm, I am willing to help you with your testing too. Although blessing is an awesome EA, we still need to use caution. I did a back test for 2009 and saw some awesome results. Did a back test for 2008 and saw that february and december were the worst months for any martingale EA. What happened in the first few weeks of december can happen at any time, so we still need to find ways of ensuring that this EA remains as profitable as possible without upsetting its profitablilty.

You're obviously a very good programmer Jepm and I look forward to seeing this non martingale EA

jepm

Can we assign a magic number to these? Is it possible to trade the various versions of blessing without interference from each other? I am asking as i don't see any area within the parameters to assign a magic number.

Thanks in advance.

I wonder how the ea would perform using williams%r for triggering instead

of stoch....?

just loaded blessing w/stoch on eur/jpy, usd/jpy gbp/usd, waiting

for trade.

Has anyone traded this EA live? And with what broker? I'm just not sure who to go with since most of the brokers seem to hate EAs.