Blessing 2 v5.2 with Stochastic Indicator - page 20

georgedim:
Hello Jepm,

We could possibly look for confirmation from another indicator.

George

This is one major problem with BB when the the band contracts getting ready for a major move. We are stuck in trade when the price moves along the upper or lower band.

I feel that a filter of minimum gap between upper and lower band could solve to some exyent but again, we will miss some trades. Is there any other possibility?

Hi Jepm

How is the testing going?

any enhancements available yet

pudseybear:
Hi Jepm

How is the testing going?

any enhancements available yet

Hi pudsey,

I'm having loads of work at the office but i have another version which uses Stoch but BUYS only when below 50 and SELLS only when above 50.

I'm also testing with other indicator but i will have a clean code next week.

Have a great weekend!

jepm

Whats the difference?

Please whats the difference in MOD 3, MOD 4 and MOD 5? I can see that it is only MOD 3 that is available for download on the start page.

Hi guys,

How do i run on the same pair with different blessing EA ?

eg EURUSD, I want to run normal Blessing 5.2 and Bolinger band Blessing 5.2.

I realized once the trade is opened in either one, eg Blessing 5.2, the Bolinger Band Blessing will not start any trades.

I tried to modify the magic number which is 701999 to 701888, such that both EA has different magic number, but still the same.

Pls advice.

Thnks

I found it

I have found a very good reliable broker that trade with 0.01 at 1 cent per pip, just like in IBFX...... but these one allow hedging and you will be able to execute trades perfectly....The registration just takes a couple of min.....Just click on the link below:

FOREX | CURRENCY TRADING | FOREX BROKER | FOREX TRADING | METATRADER4 | IKOFX

riccia:
Hi guys,

How do i run on the same pair with different blessing EA ?

eg EURUSD, I want to run normal Blessing 5.2 and Bolinger band Blessing 5.2 on the same pair.

I realized once the trade is opened in either one, eg Blessing 5.2, the Bolinger Band Blessing will not start any trades.

I tried to modify the magic number which is 701999 to 701888, such that both EA has different magic number, but still the same.

Pls advice.

Thnks

Anybody can help ?

Thnks