I Double My Account 2 TIMES - page 81

dr.house7:
dear "SENIOR MEMBER" ...

what should be your indicator ???

you are here from 2006 and the best you can is to post something absolutely wrong in any way ???

Please go somewhere far from here and bring with you "Pava" "xx3xxx" and "xard777"

You guys are absolutely useless for this forum and absolutely inappropriate for forex market

Thanks and best regards

DOC

Do I know you?..WTF?

dr.house7:
dear "SENIOR MEMBER" ...

what should be your indicator ???

you are here from 2006 and the best you can is to post something absolutely wrong in any way ???

Please go somewhere far from here and bring with you "Pava" "xx3xxx" and "xard777"

You guys are absolutely useless for this forum and absolutely inappropriate for forex market

Thanks and best regards

DOC

Everyone is entitled to their say and you are probably right Doc...

I look forward to your template and indicators showing me how it should be done. This way I and other traders can reap the benefit of your wisdom and experience.

It's nice of you to come out and offer help like this...

Thanks Doc

All the best

Xard777

xard777:
Everyone is entitled to their say and you are probably right Doc...

I look forward to your template and indicators showing me how it should be done. This way I and other traders can reap the benefit of your wisdom and experience.

It's nice of you to come out and offer help like this...

Thanks Doc

All the best

Xard777

If it looks like a Doc...and walks like a Doc...it must be a Doc.

poruchik:
I triple My Account 3 TIMES)

poruchik

Do you set you Auto Fib indy to the current time of your chart or do you step it up to a higher time frame?

Thanks

thanks for the template Xard.

Thx Xard for the template. I plan too put it too good use.

And for the record. I disagree with the doc who I'm guessing isn't really a doctor at all, just some guy who had some funky picture of a TV doctor as his avatar. I appreciate the help that you senior members give us here at TSD. I have learned allot from all of you, where before I found this forum I was truly lost. xxx3xxx has helped me when I had a questions that most newbs have but don't ask so not too look stupid. Xard777 has given countless of systems, indicators, and help and has not asked for anything in return. And Pava.......... will Pava keeps everything interesting. If you PM the guy, he'll get back too you and answer your questions or help you out. He has for me....

So you guys keep on doing what you all do.

And for the record. I disagree with the doc who I'm guessing isn't really a doctor at all, just some guy who had some funky picture of a TV doctor as his avatar. I appreciate the help that you senior members give us here at TSD. I have learned allot from all of you, where before I found this forum I was truly lost. xxx3xxx has helped me when I had a questions that most newbs have but don't ask so not too look stupid. Xard777 has given countless of systems, indicators, and help and has not asked for anything in return. And Pava.......... will Pava keeps everything interesting. If you PM the guy, he'll get back too you and answer your questions or help you out. He has for me....

So you guys keep on doing what you all do.

Pava:
Listen...if it repaints it repaints...there is no 2 ways about it...and if it repaints it does not work....and I don't care where oan stole his ideas....all his indicators repaint....

You imply that repainting indicators are useless by definition but thats certainly untrue, its true for most but not for all. . Its even untrue that you must use a repainter with a non repainter to get valid signals.

Just look at the methods based on Murrey Math

In my humble opinion Methods based on the CoG or Murrey are the ones with the highest hit rate, if followed correctly of course.

Its true that you more or less cant back test them, but since the tools and the methods are free available everyone should at least demoing them in forward tests and see that repainting indictors and consistent profits can go hand in hand

blutkehlchen:
You imply that repainting indicators are useless by definition but thats certainly untrue, its true for most but not for all. . Its even untrue that you must use a repainter with a non repainter to get valid signals.

Just look at the methods based on Murrey Math

In my humble opinion Methods based on the CoG or Murrey are the ones with the highest hit rate, if followed correctly of course.

Its true that you more or less cant back test them, but since the tools and the methods are free available everyone should at least demoing them in forward tests and see that repainting indictors and consistent profits can go hand in hand

I strongly disagree with you...you cannot base a system on repainting indicators...it's like having a cheating wife...and forgiving her every time she cheats...and gives you a promise to never cheat again...think about it...

Pava:
I strongly disagree with you...you cannot base a system on repainting indicators...it's like having a cheating wife...and forgiving her every time she cheats...and gives you a promise to never cheat again...think about it...

Nahh its more like excepting the fact the she is cheating regulary , and make the best out of it like having a threesome from time to time

Seriously , have you ever realy tried methods based on CoG or Murrey ?

As i said until now (iam only demoing for about half a year now ) i didnt come across anything else near the hit rate of methods which are using one of those .