I Double My Account 2 TIMES - page 80

trade-or-die:
Hello, thank you for your reply xard777 but the clock doesn't work at 2 Broker i tried with MT4. The error message said there is a dll missing (i checked the 2 checkboxes for import already)

@poruchik real interessting indicator, thanks.

greets

Sorry about that...yes, it's looking for kernel32.dll file located in c:\windows\system32

If you do not have that particular dll file then d/l this one and copy to c:\windows\system32 directory

Download kernel32.dll from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

All the best

Xard777

Hello,

i have already the kernel32.dll in C:WinXP\System32 ,

i tried it also to make a new folder c:\windows\system32 and paste there a second kernel32.dll. I also tried it when i switched my Firewall Off.

But it seems not that the kernel32.dll or the Firewall is the problem.

greets

there is world clock online , this could be alternative

and

there is time zone indicators too in this forum, I notice 14:00 to 18:00 is vigorous but what moment they will start the firing round, different each day

I just wonder, beside the successful case, how many of us able to blow -1000 demo dollar in few weeks time

trade-or-die:
Hello,

i have already the kernel32.dll in C:WinXP\System32 ,

i tried it also to make a new folder c:\windows\system32 and paste there a second kernel32.dll. I also tried it when i switched my Firewall Off.

But it seems not that the kernel32.dll or the Firewall is the problem.

greets

The default clock settings is for sub window 1, try changing whatwindow = 1 to 0 in the input section

Xard777

Can you share with us how to intall your indicator?

It would be very kind of you if you can guide us on how to install he indicator onto the mt4 trade platform

Thank you Xard777

now it works with window=0

I dont know if it is offtopic, but could someone give me a tipp where i can find the opening hours on each timezones trading times?

And lol this pivot indicator fits great with my setup it gives real good results,

but i need to figure out the optimal STOPLoss and TP.

greets

poruchik:
I triple My Account 3 TIMES)

dear "SENIOR MEMBER" ...

what should be your indicator ???

you are here from 2006 and the best you can is to post something absolutely wrong in any way ???

Please go somewhere far from here and bring with you "Pava" "xx3xxx" and "xard777"

You guys are absolutely useless for this forum and absolutely inappropriate for forex market

Thanks and best regards

DOC

Doc, what grass you smoke?

Honour have

poruchik:
Doc, what grass you smoke? Honour have

No, il "signore" dr.house7, only drink two bottles a day the limonchello

P.d. Thanks poruchick

Hi,

I am new this forex trading, can anybody help me how to find a trending market also a sidways market.

Also is there any indicator to find this ?

Thanks.