I Double My Account 2 TIMES - page 18

My contribution

Using Semaphor and Tren analzer on 1H and 4H looks great will test live starting Monday.

Files:
abhafx-plus.gif  21 kb

Great Posts

I read every post and will test this system on 4H charts on JPY pairs as the tend to swing more often. As for the people who have problem with repainting, give it up! Price repaints with every tick also so the indicators will all repaint.

this is the best manual system i have used, i made over 500pips trading it last week, the only problem is that it does not have a sl, does anyone have an idea on what sl one should use

The stuff that bothers me about this indicator is all this square box of type on the left...just cluttering my chart...how to get rid of it?

ATM:
Done.

Anyways if any one want this FXSONI TREND ANALIZER indicator, PM me your email address, I'll send it to you.

Happy trading,

ATM

thank you. this indicator very helpfull. does it repaint? do you add this indicator yourself or abhafx uses it with his system and gave indicator at his arabic forum? because later i also follow the thread at arabic forum and download indicators there but now i don't have access at that forum.

God bless u

GOODLUCK AND GOD BLESS U FOR SHARING YOUR HARD WORK WITH OTHERS

dj0ker:
thank you. this indicator very helpfull. does it repaint? do you add this indicator yourself or abhafx uses it with his system and gave indicator at his arabic forum? because later i also follow the thread at arabic forum and download indicators there but now i don't have access at that forum.

Honestly I don't use it jet so I'm not sure it's repainting or not.

Happy trading,

ATM

ATM:

Happy trading,

ATM

ok. let's check it next week

ATM:

Happy trading,

ATM

Dear friends.

FXSONI don't repaint the past!

After the bar is close, that's it.

I use it for some years, be cool.

Waiting feed back .