I Double My Account 2 TIMES - page 15

Abha Wonderful

And how about this 1hr chart?

Files:

Abha Wonderful

See...? Abha with arch view for EJ... I wonder which one should i play around... short or long..?

Abha Wonderful

And how about this?... Abha can be view as wave...

UJ 4hr and 1hr view.... Enjoy!

Abha Wonderful

Intraday view 30min.. retracement for GJ...

jsonc:
people need to stop complaining. this is a very simple system. he already explained where the buy/sell points are and where to take profit. if you can't tell from looking at one chart, load it on several chart and see how the indicator work. just because he didn't specify a stoploss doesn't mean there isn't one. it means he doesn't use one for this particular system. use whatever stoploss strategy you deem fit for this system. he gave you a tool, learn how to use it. like a previous poster said, there is no holy grail to forex. every system will have flaws. there is always room for improvement.

i have also added the nonlagmav7.1 indicator to work with his indicator. the nonlagma helps me time my entry better. the indicator changes color when there is change in direction via retractions or what not. the indicator is located in this forum somewhere.

i have used the indicator for 3 days now and made 3 trades. all 3 closed in profit. this is on demo.

your indicator nonlagmav7.1 works. is it repaint?

Nice topic.

The author give the seed to us, we should germinate it.

Files:
usdchf.gif  28 kb

Files:
usdchf.gif  28 kb

Good time to go short if close exactly like that?

I'll try on my demo. =]

Files:
nzdusd.gif  27 kb

I entered here (short of course) on demo to test.

Files:
aa.gif  49 kb

Entered at 0.6435