I Double My Account 2 TIMES - page 78

Pava:
I agree...repainting indicators look the Best!

so true. imagine if u could actually trade with repainting indicators, wow!

dimaxx:
can anyone share this setup. Looks awesome!

I second that.

which screen capture are we talking about ??

===

and some broker MT4 (control- M) got blue chips (in additional to currencies)

does any KNOW the URL link for MT4 software demo download , that got blue chip and currencies in the MT4 software

=== I use metaquotes, so sometime, it assign me with, and sometimes without blue chips

The lines

I'm reading the full thread and now i'm page #30. I think I've lost something... when i put the indicator on MT4 chart, the lines does not appear, ONLY DE THE MESSAGE "ABHAFXS LINES 2009"... Maybe i'm putting the wrong version or something... Can someone attach the indicator again? The original ABHAFXs?

THNX IN ADVANCE FROM BRAZIL!!!

Mt4

I think this will help.

Change the settings to 55-15-7 and the MA to ema.

Then add 45 and 55 to the levels.

Wait for indicator 'waves' and draw trap lines over and under the waves.

Files:

nylon:
I'm reading the full thread and now i'm page #30. I think I've lost something... when i put the indicator on MT4 chart, the lines does not appear, ONLY DE THE MESSAGE "ABHAFXS LINES 2009"... Maybe i'm putting the wrong version or something... Can someone attach the indicator again? The original ABHAFXs? THNX IN ADVANCE FROM BRAZIL!!!

Buddie, the indicator was made for the year 2009. So search for the one coded with 2010 it will work for you.

PIPGRESSION and PIPS SQUARED system with brutal trading efficiency from the Pips Stunner Coming Soon.

jakesullivan:
Wow, guys, thats really cool. Thank you guys for the experience. Will try everything. Oh, by the way, I'm using a robot for trading and I've heard that there are a lot of problems with installing them, so, there in my signature is the video about how to install it. Try one of them - just try and make your decision. Have a nice day!

O'h GREAT!...you WILL get banned!

magidkaramy:
take it for you

ABHA_CENTER_TIMING_SIGNAL_AVG

is cycle indicator which is quite like super signal

I' m the only can see nothing in the first post ?

ABHAFXS not working

Hey guys i downloaded the attachments posted by a lot of people here. But when i m installing the indicator i cant c any lines. Can any 1 help me out with this please