I Double My Account 2 TIMES - page 20

redneedle:
I think guys most of you have no faculty to accept gifts & learn! your big EGO protects you from new thoughts, from GREAT THOUGHTS that were brought to you by this generous man gody6000 . This man contributed a lot to the FX comunity. I guess you've lost your chance he will not return. But you stay & flood into the thread with trash! SHAME & PITY!!!

agree with u

Boyens:
My idea behind FXSONI is to give a "little confirmation" to the trade before enter.

Blue - UPTREND

Red - DOWN TREND

In this system, of this post, we should wait for a "Blue" in lower area, and a "Red" in the upper area to confirm the reversion. Do you understand me?

dear Boyens,

crystal clear.... , thank's very much for this 'litle' knowledge, but can give a very 'huge' good impact for all the member here.... ,

Is there any modif for this indi, which give an alarm when 'confirmation' occur ?

regards,

Teto

currencyniga:
this is the best manual system i have used, i made over 500pips trading it last week, the only problem is that it does not have a sl, does anyone have an idea on what sl one should use

What time you open trades ?

dmscanada:
What time you open trades ?

Good point.

Are you enter using Sell and Buy Limit, or manual, using market order?

tetobsd:
dear Boyens,

Is there any modif for this indi, which give an alarm when 'confirmation' occur ?

regards,

Teto

I don't have this 'modification' Teto.

30M 10 FXDD Pairs

So far 14 trades positive and 1 loss because of my indisipline. Wait for price to cross buy levels and sell levels and use limits. I will ramp it up to H1 and H4 when I get back from vacation and cannot watch the chart 24X7. My stop loss is the highest fractal. Thanks to the creator, please rejoin the forum your input is appreciated by some of us.

Entered long in AUDCAD at 0.9350.

Testing...

Files:
tsd.gif  54 kb

Boyens:
Entered long in AUDCAD at 0.9350. Testing...

Purple lines are where you go short and green lines you go long read the first post. You will loose in this trade as it stands.

not if market will go sideways for a long time and slowly will be moving up..so in 2-3 weeks the indicator will repaint itself in the brand new position....

Speedy

gody6000:
Hi all

i hope all happy all day

look to eurgbp

i entry buy today

Thanks for sharing the indicator with us, Can you send me some mre info on how to use the indicator.

Regards Speedy