I Double My Account 2 TIMES - page 11

good system...of course

ooooooops maybe i can enter here, not there, maybe......it's better to suicide

Files:
5.jpg  204 kb
6.jpg  197 kb

dr.house7:

that's why i asked you to use your head..not your knee...when i asked you to study...then please do so..not with single tf...used multitimeframe...h1 maybe already hit the buy limit...but what about h4..is there any revesal tf ?

You are not contribute anything here,..please stay aside..watch..listen..

Dr house7..i got nothing to argue with you..infarct this is not my indicator...you like it..used it..if you don't..then forget it...simple rite?

For those who love to give a try...then please demo it first...forward test..not backtest (even with trade simulator)..

p/s: hakim123 and mohzulmd is the same person...

can't open the indicator as a rar file!

this may be asking too much but can you help to convert your indicator from rar to mq4?

thanks.

mohzulmd:
that's why i asked you to use your head..not your knee...when i asked you to study...then please do so..not with single tf...used multitimeframe...h1 maybe already hit the buy limit...but what about h4..is there any revesal tf ? You are not contribute anything here,..please stay aside..watch..listen..

but who are you ?

are you talking with me ? why?

are you gody6000 ? with many different nick

uao very surprised

ciao caro

for you winphil ex4 file

Files:
v03abhafxs.ex4  10 kb

dr.house7:

So you show a losing trade ?

Noone here said this indi was perfect (otherwise everyone shoulld allready be millionaire)

I notice this kind a fatal breakout but this is no surprise.

The backtest i did show that there is a potential so you have two ways : test it for real or ignore it but do not say by default that it sucks.

As i said in my first post, i was suspicious but even if it fails horribly from time to time, it is most of the time accurate.

back at home .. ..ok..the way i use this indicator is by looking at S&R..i'm not looking at the buy limit/sell limit instruction..and i dont care...but the author of this indicator is drawing line for S&R perfectly..

example..gj..H1 and H4...it look's like gj price is moving beyond the 2nd magenta line..but it's ok...because what i'm looking for is 2nd magenta line at H4...H1 will be the 1st resistance...if the price manage to break it ..h4 will be waiting..but if h1 fail to pass through the 2nd margenta line..divergence will be formed ..let see what happen.

Files:
abha2.jpg  214 kb

Today I got 200 pips with this system.

These people have very good reputation, and not mislead anyone.

People who do not want to know everything traded echo, you must undergo before receiving.

Thank you!

the indicator

the indicator is made from COG indicator.

put COG on your chart, with settings: bars back= 85 and m= 1 and you will get TP line (intesects in the middle).

Except with angle according to the trend.(COG is ploted in angle, same way as linear regression lines are). Play with kstd (standard deviation) and you will get the support and resistance lines.

Or you do it the simple way ale plot on the chart linear regretion channel with length of 85 bars.

COG with m=1 is simple regression channel, "m" means number of curves of this indicator - polygonal channels.

Trading with COG is very succesfull in ranging market, but in trending market it will beat you, if you are not going with the trend direction.

Traders with COG have usualy very high profit trades ratio, but they are usually trading with very high stoploss (sometimes even without any)!

This indicator is great except it repaints again. So it will not be good for trading.