Pollan's indicators - page 82

secretcode:
Found this Pollan indicator on net, No need to mention it repaints Place both indicators in to 'indicators folder' to work IP(BBS-m)v.8e1.ex4 properly!

Now you have done it You are going to be crucified for telling that it repaints

secretcode:
Found this Pollan indicator on net, No need to mention it repaints Place both indicators in to 'indicators folder' to work IP(BBS-m)v.8e1.ex4 properly!

Thank you for posting this. At least some thing that are not just pictures

These are nrp versions.

chan123:
These are nrp versions.

Check this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179290/page28

:):)

Nice touch 'nrp"...

morro:
:):):) Nice touch 'nrp"...

Yep

It goes like that usually

Those "nrp"s are repainting too.

checkin,

Thank you for your reply.

But, I can't find any difference between the two images in your post. Could you pls. point out where I missed to identify the difference?

chan123:
checkin,

Thank you for your reply.

But, I can't find any difference between the two images in your post. Could you pls. point out where I missed to identify the difference?

chan123

Do the following :

Click on the first picture and then click the next button all the time fast while watching the indicators. You will see the differences very easy (for both indicators - in the whole history)

There is a difference in the angle of indicator curves, before and after, but the cross seems to happened at the same bars?

I didn't used it real time and in visual strategy tester it is not repainting.

Files:
pollan_1.gif  44 kb
pollan_2.gif  44 kb

chan123:
There is a difference in the angle of indicator curves, before and after, but the cross seems to happened at the same bars? I didn't used it real time and in visual strategy tester it is not repainting.

chan123

Take a closer look. Neither values are staying the same nor are the crosses staying at the same place. That is a repainting indicator 101

regards