Revolutionary Trading System 50% monthly - page 8

the robot

here am attaching an ex4 version of the robot

if you are willing to help , please send your email address to me by PM so i can send you the mq4 version

the problems are

the use money management option is not functioning properly

the minimum difference option should be removed

the robot should recognize micro accounts independently

the robot should open buy and sell trades simultaneously if parabolic sar gives a signal

finally, the MM goes thus

the robot has eight possible lotsizes

ie for an account with 1000 usd possible lotsizes are

0.01, 0.02, 0.04, 0.08, 0.16, 0.32, 0.64, and 1.28.

after the eight sequence , all lotsizes are calculated using the 1% rule

please tell me if there is any confusion

if an account has 2000, the possible lotsizes are

0.02, 0.04, 0.08, 0.16, 0.32, 0.64, 1.28 and 2.56

Files:

The idea is very interesting. I believe the original idea should be coded, and when it is done, could be helpful to experiment with faster indicator cause PSAR is a bit slow. Once EA is ready is very easy to modify for other indicator, but keep it to 1 indicator as internetgrandmaster stated.

focus

right now am just focused on getting the EA working according to the current rules first

anyway, you must realize that any indicator you choose must always have a buy or sell signal at any current time and that no indicator is perfect

internetgrandmaster:
right now am just focused on getting the EA working according to the current rules first anyway, you must realize that any indicator you choose must always have a buy or sell signal at any current time and that no indicator is perfect

Hi internetgrandmaster,

I have been testing your ea on IBFX 5 digit platform but I am not sure if the martingale is working. Do you know if it works with the 5 digit broker. So far it has made $97 since 5/12 0100 gmt and is in a $64 draw down right now. Keep going I think you might have something.

Forward testing is still going well

I am really liking this ea I am up 151.00 on 3000 demo since 5/12/09 0100 gmt. 0.01 lot 10 cent a pip. Default setting except added extra 0 for 5 digit broker, but did not add the extra zero to the divisor. So not confident if the martingale is working. Also set the currency pair to go only long or only short on 12 currency pairs. Draw down right now is $106 but I don't think the martingale is working. I just placed it on FXDD up $11.00 since 1100 est. Internetgrandmaster I hope you stick with developing this ea.

at this point i will advise everybody to test on a 4 digit broker because am not sure it has been adjusted for 5 digit brokers

as i said earlier those interested in coding should send me a PM stating their email adress

those who promised to code should please contact me

there are so many errors in the version posted above that using it for testing

may not reflect the true intent of the trading system especially as regards lotsize increment

internetgrandmaster:
as i said earlier those interested in coding should send me a PM stating their email adress

those who promised to code should please contact me

there are so many errors in the version posted above that using it for testing

may not reflect the true intent of the trading system especially as regards lotsize increment

I am not a coder but I am forward testing still.

Many people replied to my offer of coding an EA or editing the present one

but none of them have sent in their updates

so here i post what needs to be changed and whoever is willing to help in coding should send me an email using my username @yahoo.com

or a pm message

i state the rules more clearly in this post

1 Allow repetitive trades option if set to yes would allow the robot trade as normal but if set to NO it would reject trades of the same lot sizes

2 Remove the MINIMUM VALUE parameter

3 Allow the EA trade on both 4 and 5 digit brokers without problems( either automatically or by EA setings)

4 Allow the Ea detect micro and standard accounts ( you have done this by EA settings but automatic would be better

5 Allow the EA trade buy and sell cycles simultaneously i.e if we have a buy trade and parabolic signals a sell trade , then the sell trade will be placed as a seperate and independent sequence

6 The EA should trade only the first 7 sequences of the martingale

eg 1000usd would trade 0.01, 0.02, 0.04, 0.08, 0.16, 0.32, and 0.64

5000 usd would trade 0.05, 0.10, 0.20, 0.40, 0.80, 1.60, and 3.20, etc

After the 7th sequence the EA changes method for lot size determination to the 2% rule

7 The actual lot size is determined by choosing the lot size closest to the result gotten by the divisor eg the EA is in a 90 pip DD the lot size is 90/30 which is 3 that means the lotsize is the 3rd sequence . if the account balance is 1000 then the lot size is 0.04 , if the account balance is 5000 then the lotsize is 0.2 etc ( Remember the EA can only trade up to the 7th sequence of the martingale)

REMEMBER ENTRY SIGNALS ARE GIVEN BY PARABOLIC SAR

Finally the 2% rule states that whenever a signal is issued by Parabolic the EA checks the account balance and opens a lot size that will ensure a 2 percent increase in balance when the cycle closes(Note that if a buy cycle is making use of the 2% rule it ignores trades made by the sell cycle and vice versa

any updates?