ValeoFX's Trading Method... - page 13

Big Joe:
Hello Valeo,

How are you ? I hope you go well

Me too during summer time, i'm slow and cool

Hi Joe,

Always good to hear from you! I am just fine thanks other than that we are in the middle of winter and freezing at times, but I guess we are very fortunate with the weather that we have. Days are beautiful and nights are very cold but not what you guys are used to I guess.

If you are in St. Tropez, please send us a picture of the girls on the beaches.

How is your 15-M template generating?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes.

Some fine tuning regarding ...

Hi guys,

Trust you have all been successful in trading this method. It has been very quiet ever since I posted the last Post and I am not even sure whether there are still any interest in what I am doing.

I have found however, that the TEMA has to be set @ 34 (and not 21) for better results.

Secondly, add a "regular" 15-EMA to the candles which will tell you when to bail out of a trade together with the oscillators below. (I used to advocate the 8-EMA for exits, but the 15-EMA maximises the trades)

Also, change the SSL_Channel to 21 (from 15) and you will even be happier.

BTW, I found the setting of the Schaff Trend Cycle to be 5,15,34 on M5. Should you still use it, change it immediately for better performance, please.

Let us see whether or not we can resurrect this Thread, but if you guys are not interested, it will not be a train smash as I am trading it successfully and continue to improve it.

Wishing you success always.

Hi Valeo

Good to see ya, I am glad your back and look forward to your postings. BTW, thanks for the update on the Shaff Trend. C ya soon.

Hi Valeo

Very glad to see you back.

Would you please post a couple of recent trades with your

updated current setup so we can see the full screen

as you have done before. I would love to see the

live current version with your setup now.

Brian

ValeoFX:
Hi guys,

Trust you have all been successful in trading this method. It has been very quiet ever since I posted the last Post and I am not even sure whether there are still any interest in what I am doing.

I have found however, that the TEMA has to be set @ 34 (and not 21) for better results.

Secondly, add a "regular" 15-EMA to the candles which will tell you when to bail out of a trade together with the oscillators below. (I used to advocate the 8-EMA for exits, but the 15-EMA maximises the trades)

Also, change the SSL_Channel to 21 (from 15) and you will even be happier.

BTW, I found the setting of the Schaff Trend Cycle to be 5,15,34 on M5. Should you still use it, change it immediately for better performance, please.

Let us see whether or not we can resurrect this Thread, but if you guys are not interested, it will not be a train smash as I am trading it successfully and continue to improve it.

Wishing you success always.

Hello Valeo,

Off course there is always interest

But it is summer time, and all traders are very slow during this period

Files:

I wish you all enough...

From an unknown author.

I wish you enough sun to keep your attitude bright no matter how gray the day may appear.

I wish you enough rain to appreciate the sun even more.

I wish you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive and everlasting.

I wish you enough pain so that even the smallest of joys in life may appear bigger.

I wish you enough gain to satisfy your wanting..

I wish you enough loss to appreciate all that you possess.

I wish you enough hellos to get you through the final goodbye.

generousforex:
Very glad to see you back.

Would you please post a couple of recent trades with your

updated current setup so we can see the full screen

as you have done before. I would love to see the

live current version with your setup now.

Brian

Ditto........hope u've been well, its ages it seems we've communicated actively.

Wishing you the best....look forward to your postings and regular developments.

Kind regards

Pardy

Hey Valeo, just saw your post about st tropez hotties :

Here's one on my boat :

Edit : i just have to say, i don't have a boat (believe me, with boats you will only have mechanical problems and very expensives one) so now, every summer i rent one for 3 weeks (for family, friends and some hotties). And this year with the "magnificient worldwide crisis" i got 4 days free (so i paid 21 days for 25 days ).

Just one word about crisis, it is very good for us (traders), because all prices will go down (houses, cars, restaurants, travels, etc) except our trading accounts , so "the life is beautifull" .

Files:

Why?

Hey hey not bad... I would save this pic as whyforex.jpg

Look forward to seeing an update when ready Valeo.

thanks!

Brian

Big Joe:
Hey Valeo, just saw your post about st tropez hotties :

Here's one on my boat :

Edit : i just have to say, i don't have a boat (believe me, with boats you will only have mechanical problems and very expensives one) so now, every summer i rent one for 3 weeks (for family, friends and some hotties). And this year with the "magnificient worldwide crisis" i got 4 days free (so i paid 21 days for 25 days ).

Just one word about crisis, it is very good for us (traders), because all prices will go down (houses, cars, restaurants, travels, etc) except our trading accounts , so "the life is beautifull" .

Using volumes with MB-MT4

I am currently using MB-MT4 (MBTrading) and the volumes are the most accurate I have come across, presumably they are coming from the MB trading volumes - from which you can normally see a move set up with high volume before it happens using MBT-Navigator. However, on MT4 what you can do is see where a price point is well protected due to a volume spike and a decent wick size on an M5 or M15 candle. There is an art to this, but once you get it, I'm sure you'll be able to make better judgments on the stability of particular price points and buy/sell areas.

Files:
volumes.gif  20 kb