Ea bablo4es - page 4

Hi, Stace,

I read in the comments, that signals don't work on 5 digits broker.

I run your signals from ID 494 on demo account on ALPARI UK, which has 5 digits mt4 and everything is working fine. I am planning to go live, but am very concerned about all that 5 digits thing.

What would have been different on live account?

Do you have any feedbacks from your subscribers on live accounts?

Will you be starting with new account on monday?

Thanks

Hello.

No deposit is old and will be. ID 494 is working on 4 digits.

But the problem was that i had man who wanted to buy this ea. So he had account on Interbank FX. And when I put my ea on his demo there it sucked all money within a day. When i was checking statement I realized that something strange happened with addons to opened orders. I contacted my programmer and we still like two donkeys cant understand why and how to improve this.

I suggest for people with 5 digits brokers please demo at least 1 - 2 weeks.

hooloovoo:
Hi, Stace,

I read in the comments, that signals don't work on 5 digits broker.

I run your signals from ID 494 on demo account on ALPARI UK, which has 5 digits mt4 and everything is working fine. I am planning to go live, but am very concerned about all that 5 digits thing.

What would have been different on live account?

Do you have any feedbacks from your subscribers on live accounts?

Will you be starting with new account on monday?

Thanks

I want all people to know that I am big fan of martingale based math ea's and strategies. So be sure to ask me everything.

OK,as I understand there should be no problem with subscribing via RAS, because all I would get is a signal with 4 digits which my broker will convert to 5 digits. Only if I want to put your EA directly on my MT4 there would be problem. I am testing your signals for a week now and everything is just the same as on your stat page on RAS. I will continue to test it for another week and then decide to go live. Do I have to unsubscribe from your free signals and subscribe via paypal?

When is the right time to start trading with your signals? Can I start live subscription even with some open trades on your side?

Thanks for your answers.

H.

Yes you unsubsrcibe and then subscribe.

I suppose you can start trade with opened trades on my account no problems.

but not less at least 3000$ deposit.

Thanks for your answers.

I will start with 2000 EUR and keep the multiplier by 0.6. I think that would keep me safe for a while.

Have a nice day

H.

I suggest to all people who trade 5 digits brokers do as Hooloovoo is doing. Test at least 1 week on demo account and check if orders are closed without problems.

would like to remind people unsubscribe from ID 481.

First Post updated

Does anyone trade mine signals from ID 494?

Hey Stace,

hope you are fine. I just read this Thread and saw your Statement.

Interesting Strategie and 6k in only 3 month with mainly 0,1 to 0,5 Lots is great.

I cannot find any Stops in your Trades, are they invisible? Trades without a SL or with a big SL are really scary.

Do you still optimize your System?