Ea bablo4es - page 2

Your subscribers are trading any broker they want. In most of the cases they do not care about your broker.

See post 1. All statements will be updated weekly.

Of course you can suggest to your subscribers to trade with your broker (or any other broker). But it is the story between you and broker (good story as you will become an IB or any, or bad story ...), and I do not need to be involved.

But you can with no problem.

Ok I will update first Post so all information will be there for all people.

For all subscribers. I am facing serious problems with EGLOBAL broker. Please Be aware. My Live account will be soon died because of their scaming.

How does your EA decide to close profit?

Hi,

I am a new subscriber to your signal service. I see currently there's over $500 dollars in profit floating in my account but it is not closing it down to protect the gains. My question is how does your EA decide to close and protect profit since it has no S/L or T/P?

UPDATE: A few hours later I see all profit gains lost with now down to $-194. Lost a lot of profit already because it was not protected when there was a chance to do so.

Thanks,

Peter

How come???

Ea has built inside TP and SL. Maybe RAS ea not worked properly???

Update.

BTW what exactly EA you using??? i mean Bablo4es on live or demo???

Today i will update first post with new statements.

Well and also I want aware people do not go to Eglobal broker. People now who use my Live EA account I think seen that I had big downfalling of profits and very big DD. This was caused that broker first refused my connections to their service, then opened orders WHERE PRICE NEVER HAD BEEN. I already contacted with ND about this situation.

And also for all I waiting to be approved my another EA which will be few time in Free signals area.

Ea is approved in free zone.

ID 494

landypeter:
Hi,

I am a new subscriber to your signal service. I see currently there's over $500 dollars in profit floating in my account but it is not closing it down to protect the gains. My question is how does your EA decide to close and protect profit since it has no S/L or T/P?

UPDATE: A few hours later I see all profit gains lost with now down to $-194. Lost a lot of profit already because it was not protected when there was a chance to do so.

Thanks,

Peter

Hi,

At the time I subscribed you only had the demo offering at $20usd monthly. So right now from over $500 profit it is almost -$500 negative (-488.).

Not even one out of the twelve current orders closed (everything is still open) so there's definitely a problem the way things are running right now. Obviously your EA has lots of potential but it is not usable for live trading the way it is right now. Hope this helps you and let me know if I can be of further help. In the mean time when the market opens Sunday night I'll close all demo orders out.

Best Regards,

Peter

First post updated

I really don't know why in your platform ea is not closing nothing. I uopdated first post now and there is statement from FXstart it is demo you are subscribed in. So there is all closing.

landypeter:
Hi,

At the time I subscribed you only had the demo offering at $20usd monthly. So right now from over $500 profit it is almost -$500 negative (-488.).

Not even one out of the twelve current orders closed (everything is still open) so there's definitely a problem the way things are running right now. Obviously your EA has lots of potential but it is not usable for live trading the way it is right now. Hope this helps you and let me know if I can be of further help. In the mean time when the market opens Sunday night I'll close all demo orders out.

Best Regards,

Peter