RAS moderators announcement, reports and problems - page 11

May be you have repeated IDs?

I mean: if you write 1 ID number for 1 RAS EA so this nuber should not be used with the other RAS EA in same metatrader.

Did you separate IDs in right way, or you are using it all together (which is possible of course)?

Anyway, the developers will understand the problem using log file.

teamrecon:
Ok,

I've set the buy_lots_max_per_trade to 1, which has seems to have stopped multiple instances of the trade opening !

Edit : No it hasn't

Neil

Hi teamrecon,

Just received reply from the developers.

Please re-download last version of EA (1.19) as they just made one fix to it and problem should gone.

Besides, it may be some permissions are lacking for you in your VPS, if you are using VPS with Windows 64 so this windows have permission restrictions, but you need give C:\Program Files (x86)\MetaTrader 4\experts\files\ folder full access (unix system calls it 777 permissions access).

Or do as I am doing for elite servers:

right-click on My Computer - select properties - advanced tab - performance - settings - data execution prevention. Exclude MT4 terminal.exe from DEP.

But first re-download RAS version 1.19 with 2 dll files as it was fixed something now.

--------------

Besides, how to you know that it is 2 same orders?

May be you are having 2 virtual desktop with 2 same metatraders on it? In this case -yes - it will work as 2 separated metatraders. I mean: you login to your vps 2 times and vps is having 2 logins ...

teamrecon,

The developer said:

"to be informed on 1000000000% i need screenshot of all his orders with comments and metatrader IDs + new log file to compare situation on screenshot with logs".

I also sent PM to you.

Because no any multiple instances of the trade opening in your log file.

hey

Hi all am getting a few user enquires re errors on the seller ea is there somewhere i can point them?

Russ

say again ...

i do not understand sorry.

Am getting a number of subscribers having issues with error msgs using the ea. WHere can I asked them to email for support issues?

Russell

Ask here.

And post screenshort with errors ...

meepatme:
Am getting a number of subscribers having issues with error msgs using the ea. WHere can I asked them to email for support issues? Russell

Hi meepatme,

and to all the buyers.

1. If you have some problem with RAS so, according to my experience, on 90% cases - it is your settings problem.

Read this thread first https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179168

Especially last post of the thread.

2. If you want to subscribe to some signals with real money (does not matter: commercial signals or free signals) - ask in this section first about what systems the person/seller is using, what the biggest lot size you will have ... and remember: advanced stats for any signals - it is for buyers. If you do not understand what it is and how to use it - ask on this section.

3. Some problems can not be solved and in this case, please, send email to RAS moderators with screenshort of the Metatrader's issue, screenshort of the settings of RAS and RAS log file:

"to be informed on 1000000000% i need screenshot of all his orders with comments and metatrader IDs + new log file to compare situation on screenshot with logs".

4. Switch "Comments" in Metatrader to see the number of ID you are trading. If your RAS EA is trading 2 or more signals so it will help you to know which ID/seller is open some particular order.

5. Do not forget to unsubscribe and/or subscribe.

Go to "My Account" to see the signals/IDs you are selling, or you subscribed to.

This same thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179168

6. RAS service is mostly for buyers than for sellers. It means that RAS service will be profitable if RAS will have many buyers. Number of sellers do not actually matter in this case as sellers are using RAS for free. Besides, our forex tsd forum may act as a seller.

So, buyers - remember it: moderators/admins - your people!

Elite Section

ND, you may have already answered this....

It is my understanding that some signals are only available to members of Elite Section. Would those signals with no "Subscribe" button be for Elite only?

I apparently had no issues in installing and setting up RAS... we will see if I have set it correctly... no trades yet.... (only been 30 minutes)

Would those signals with no "Subscribe" button be for Elite only?

No. It is the seller does not want to have subscribtors.

When the member is creating signal ID so he/she may select "deny subscribers".

Of course seller (vendor) can edite it later and any time to free signals, commercial signals, or elite section signals.

Elite section signals - the IDs with yellow letter E: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179168