100-300 Pips Per Day Any Pair Any Timeframe Using 2 Indicators - page 98

no idea, maybe he's on summer vacation.

Where did Joesmoe go?

Does anybody know where Joe went? I really found the whole thread and discussions great and helpful until it was hijacked.

I just finished reading through the thread, it took a while getting through the first 70 odd pages, but absolutely blitzed the last 30 (its easy when there is nothing worth reading).

Thanks for what you started here Joe, it's a shame someone else felt the need to end it though.

Anyway you have given me alot to go away and work with.

Thanks again and all the best

olives:
What helps day to day trading, and especially if you want to trade S/R levels and see where the daily trend is going in general is MTF stochs. In the examples you can see daily stochs on the 1 hour chart and H1 stochs on the 15 min chart (4 hour stochs are better). In the H1 chart you can see that daily stochs are clearly bearish so the down moves are stronger. Watch out for days when stochs look like they're flipping (they'll appear very close together).

If you're going to trade from one S/R to the next this indicator is handy.

Also we as retail traders don't have the tools the institutional traders have - they have Bloomberg/Reuters terminals we have news calendars. They have accurate volume information which is a huge edge and we have currency strength EAs etc etc (although you can use Acuity which has some pretty neat features including the volume information from a large number of brokers). But as I said it can be done as long as you're disciplined and stick to a system with proper money management.

It's when people like Joe and others share systems and ideas with others, that's how we learn and improve.

Someone once said that a good trader can be successful with a mediocre system but a bad trader will fail with any system. I think this is true.

But keep it simple. If your screen looks like a christmas tree you're going to get brain ache...

hi to all please post here template and indicator of this sistem , best regards

Here is what I use

Have had good sucess so far on EURUSD, GBPUSD and EURJPY.

Settings for the MACD are 11,12,0.

Best times to watch for a setup are after any particular market opens. The indicators I found on this site and others. Credit for their creation goes to them.

Good luck and happy trading!

S

ibthescottyb:
Have had good sucess so far on EURUSD, GBPUSD and EURJPY.

Settings for the MACD are 11,12,0.

Best times to watch for a setup are after any particular market opens. The indicators I found on this site and others. Credit for their creation goes to them.

Good luck and happy trading!

S

i'll test it

After studying this for few days and putting some of my own indicators and work in it i think i 'crackd the code' , but i might be wrong, will demo test it next week .

LeanLow:
After studying this for few days and putting some of my own indicators and work in it i think i 'crackd the code' , but i might be wrong, will demo test it next week .

Hi LeanLow,

This sounds interesting - where could I find the essence of this system?

Good luck with your testing and Merry Christmas

Mike

LeanLow:

Good idea to wait till the new year.

re timing

Direction...Direction...Direction...

Xard777