100-300 Pips Per Day Any Pair Any Timeframe Using 2 Indicators - page 101

hello sir.

please sir see my chart and tell me that am i right? and how i will identify the signal. you are senior sir. please help me

please sir reply me. explain me.

Files:

200 pips per day is'nt it a little unrealistic

200 pips per day, is'nt it a little unrealistic?

Tsu

dareking:
sir your post is very nice and useful.

Sir My first question MAC D Fast EMA:-11 Slow EMA:-12 MACD SMA:-11 it's true????

Next question Mac D S/R TSU: what mean of TSU???? How to identify right signal please help me sir

reply me sir with explaintion

Hi Dareking,

TSU = Trade Set Ups

Cheers,

Mike

roney:
200 pips per day, is'nt it a little unrealistic?

Just a little..That's why we haven't seen Joe smoe for a while, probably blown his account up..300 pips a day my ass.

And to serge50 and his £3k in one day ..Yet another DEMO.. the magic word again demo demo demo. dreamers the lot of them.

this_week.zipEdit attached FinFX statement:

philt:
Just a little..That's why we haven't seen Joe smoe for a while, probably blown his account up..300 pips a day my ass. And to serge50 and his £3k in one day ..Yet another DEMO.. the magic word again demo demo demo. dreamers the lot of them.

Demo Demo I know and it is a forward demo NOT backtest, manually traded

And look on one of my live accounts started in Oct 10K and made 100K profit already.

Not the same system as here but similar, using HMA indi and LSMA.

When you compare this system with the one I use it is very similar.

I might make an EA that trades this system when I have the time and post it here.

But lets counts the pips for GBP/USD of last week...

On this pair the system made 537 pips Friday it made 178 pips.

Do this system on the same pair at the 15TF and 30TF simultaniously and you have your 300 pips a day.

So use this system on 3 pairs and you have 1500 pips a week.Good MM and no need to work anymore.

If you want to know I stopped working in 2007.

Put the lines on 1hr TF GBP/USD and the Osma folow the rules and add up the pips = 537

Pressing Ctrl+F puts the cross-lines so its easy to count the pips.

Shout Shout but not checking it out, check it and you will see.

Put the calculatons in Excell sheet and start with $500 and add 10% a day, you end up at $3000.

Don't forget there are 4.25 weeks in a month taken an avarage over a whole year.

This system doubles your account very easy. You only need 10% increase a day and you double.

Files:
not_demo.jpg  61 kb
this_week.zip  10 kb

I do agree it as the potential to be a very good strstegy. It's a pity the monkeys messed it up when they got their hands on it. What started as a siimple system ended up with more flashing lights than the strip. So I'm not surprised Joe smo lost patience replying to all the knuckle head questions.

Serge keep us upti date how you go with it.

philt:
I do agree it as the potentia/l to be a very good strstegy. It's a pity the monkeys messed it up when they got their hands on it. What started as a siimple system ended up with more flashing lights than the strip. So I'm not surprised Joe smo lost patience replying to all the knuckle head questions. Serge keep us upti date how you go with it.

At least there some sane people around, I'll keep you posted.

But give time, since I don't have the urge to make it quickly.

I have my own EA's that give me more then I need.

But I will make it and let you know, and then the monkeys can see it makes money.

Pitty the can't add up the pips of one pair of the last week to see for themselves that it does makes 100 to 300 pips.

I thought counting was learned at primary school

The only people who cant make money from this system are people who have no idea about trading. Some idiot above asked "Where is the signal for entry" if he read the first post properly he would know its when the macd crosses the 0 line and the resistence of support is broken. Read up on forex before you start using it, everyone expects everything to be handed to them on a plate and explained for them. This system is simple and profitable if you actually know how to trade this system.

Made £320 earlier on two trades, thanks OP

EAs

There was not time to read all pages.

May be somebody show me direct links for Expert Advisors for these 3 TSU.

I want locate them to VPS and share results of forward tests here.

Thank you.

Trades

Just a few trades as of late.

Files:
trades.png  49 kb