100-300 Pips Per Day Any Pair Any Timeframe Using 2 Indicators - page 102

joesmoe:
Just a few trades as of late.

Nice demo trades.

philt:
Nice demo trades.

Thanks I'm working on a new trade set up.

JS

joesmoe:
Thanks I'm working on a new trade set up. JS

Thank you for your time and efforts Joe.

Regards.

serge50:
The MACindicator is build in in the MT4 platform. You just have to drag it onto the chart.

It is a very nice system, made over $3000 on a 5000$ account in one day.

Hi Serge,

You used ts 1, if I'm not mistaken?

Thank you.

Update

Update on trades of late.

Files:
profits.png  66 kb

joesmoe:
Hi fellow traders.

Trade set up #1

Mac D S/R TSU:

Rules:

Mac D 11,12,11 crosses 0.00 either Direction.

Next wait tell Price crosses S&R

Finally on 1m chart make sure price is above for long and below for short the 100 Sma

If it is then take the trade.

I have a trading set up that works in every time frame and on every pair. I'm gong to include a picture of the 2 indicators that I use. TRO's/MP's Support and Resistance, & Mac D 11,12,11, I added one more Indicator for Easier Entry 100 SMA. ( This is not on the templete you will need to add it.) It's very simple, very profitable, and you will notice that we tend to make things very difficult. Don't be fooled into thinking you need anymore then this.

I added one more Indicator for Easier Entry 100 SMA. ( This is not on the templete you will need to add it.)

With money management and knowing when to exit you will be winning more trades then any other time you have ever traded.

Please demo first before going live.

Question to you all after looking at this picture with just the 2 indicators what do you see? It should become obvious right away.

JoeSmoe

We have 3 TSU's now in this thread. See Posts below.

(Trade set up #2) The Mac D Reverse TSU: Thread #36

(Trade set up #3) The 3 ADX TSU: Thread #358

JoeSmoe

hello, I am a beginner for only 3 months, how can I earn 100-300 pips per day? Would it be hard for me?

I would like to see some real trades posted for this strategy possible..

april:
hello, I am a beginner for only 3 months, how can I earn 100-300 pips per day? Would it be hard for me?

April,

I posted some of my trade set ups to help others see things differently. It is possible to earn 100-300 pips per day? It's also possible to loose 100-300 pips per day. My advice is to practice, practice,practice. Simplify your trading and learn as much as you can from everyone. When you are ready to start with real live money make sure you only trade with money you have no problem losing.

JS

philt:
I would like to see some real trades posted for this strategy possible..

Good luck with that. Why on earth would I care or want to let you see my live trades that I do? I'm not trying to sell you on my trades. I'm not trying to make money off of anyone. I just wanted to share my trades and learn from others. So if you are looking for me to stroke my ego by showing you my money and my live trades you are sorley mistaken. I will never show anyone my live trades. I have blown up plenty of accounts in my life. I expect to blow up even more in the future for this is how I learn. I never put all my money with one particular trade set up. I make sure I can handle the loss before I ever began trading.

Here is a great strategy to never worry about your losses.

Take your 10 percent you make at your job and invest in forex. Never care if you keep the 10 percent or loose it. Do this every year for the rest of your life. Take all your earnings of the first generation winnings and go more aggressive with your leverage. Take your third generation winnings and go even more aggressive and so on. This allows you too diversify and allow for losses. Forex is not just the Trade Set Up but your money management and math you use on your leverage. It's all about managing the loosing trades. I use different trade set ups for each generation. I make a black box for each trade set up and walk away. I excercise the power of diversification on trade set ups, leverage and accounts.

"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed." Michael Jordan

Thanks,

JS

Few questions...

Hello there..

First of all, this is a nice and clear strategy and mainly i am talking for the first one..

Its difficult to "discover" a robot to make your calls and have constantly profit..You should learn T.A.

and try to combine them in the best way (candlesticks,patterns etc)...

Don't forget this is art, You cant have or make art without man himself..

Anyway...

Is there and MACD (with median option) indicator with sound and pop up alert when it crosses up or down 0?

I have searched all the site but nowhere the one i am looking for...

In case you are not able to choose median in MACD indicator (one of my basic platform doesn't offer it) but only the standard one...which is the most suitable settings for MACD in order to give similar entries like MACD with median?

I wonder if anyone has tried to replace ADX with MACD for executing the first strategy....

thanks in advance for your answers....