100-300 Pips Per Day Any Pair Any Timeframe Using 2 Indicators - page 87

mp6140

I said I destroyed it, because of my OWN MISTAKES and NOT because of MACD, wchich was obviously MAKING FUN OF YOU and your MACD scary talks. (please dont explain that MACD is reaaaally dangerous). Its certainly not what you made of it. I believe noone is that stupid to use only MACD. (Please dont start explaining there are people stupid enough). Also your information about whats going on on European market was once again out of blue as I already mentioned I AVOID news times so I obviously CAN find out something may happen in the morning. Not to mention European session (your night time) is my day time as I live in Prague (this is not the mistake per se, its just to show you the world is bigger than you originaly thought).

I hate reaplying something to your post as it will probably lead to a avalanche of your useless posts but you argue with Joeasmoe talking about your rights and truth and help BUT: The result is you posted reply to a question NOBODY asked! didnt help anyone, there was no newb in need. You just started this FPS game again, so we cannot continue in threat itself. Next time when replying something noone is interested in (as you didnt ask anything nor was asked anything) at least be kind enough to read the post you are using. I personally dont need your help, and 4ever am not asking for it. I asked first cause I thought you have something to say, but then I realized there is nothing you could teach me.

Noone can make you leave, but we are begging you: Please go away.

Id like to contribute with adding SMA 40(white on screenshot) and 20(blue) to the chart instead of 100SMA. I also check trend on bigger timeframes like Joesmoe mentioned, and only trade when SMAs are parallel (sort of) SMA 20 is under 40 for short and vice versa for long and pointing in the direction of the trend previously determined. It seems to me, it is stronger than MACD (look at the screenshot to see how MACD is changing its direction, while SMA is sort of telling me I dont need to worry about it right now). If the price reaches or crosses SMA40, I dont trade anymore.

Maybe I miss some oportunities, but have quite a nice success rate using it.

Files:
screenforex.jpg  212 kb

juchu:
Id like to contribute with adding SMA 40(white on screenshot) and 20(blue) to the chart instead of 100SMA. I also check trend on bigger timeframes like Joesmoe mentioned, and only trade when SMAs are parallel (sort of) SMA 20 is under 40 for short and vice versa for long and pointing in the direction of the trend previously determined. It seems to me, it is stronger than MACD (look at the screenshot to see how MACD is changing its direction, while SMA is sort of telling me I dont need to worry about it right now). If the price reaches or crosses SMA40, I dont trade anymore. Maybe I miss some oportunities, but have quite a nice success rate using it.

juchu,

Thanks for the contribution. Let us know how that goes for you. If it ends up good or bad let us know.

Thanks agian,

JS

juchu:
I said I destroyed it, because of my OWN MISTAKES and NOT because of MACD, wchich was obviously MAKING FUN OF YOU and your MACD scary talks. (please dont explain that MACD is reaaaally dangerous). Its certainly not what you made of it. I believe noone is that stupid to use only MACD. (Please dont start explaining there are people stupid enough).

Not to belabor a point, but the title of this thread has to do with trading by USING the MACD so one would assume thats what you and others are doing !

Also your information about whats going on on European market was once again out of blue as I already mentioned I AVOID news times so I obviously CAN find out something may happen in the morning. Not to mention European session (your night time) is my day time as I live in Prague (this is not the mistake per se, its just to show you the world is bigger than you originaly thought).

I trade every market throughout the day and communicate constantly with peeps living everywhere, so i have no belief that the world will fit in the palm of my hand --- avoiding news is NOT something i do, but was simply pointing out what the "new buzz" is all about --- while im an indicator trader, one should at least listen to some of the "water cooler talk" just to know whats going on in the markets, so what i said is VERY MUCH NOT OUT OF THE BLUE ! (whether or NOT you trade during news, the INTEREST in the european market should be of interest to EVERY trader !

I hate reaplying something to your post as it will probably lead to a avalanche of your useless posts but you argue with Joeasmoe talking about your rights and truth and help BUT: The result is you posted reply to a question NOBODY asked! didnt help anyone, there was no newb in need. You just started this FPS game again, so we cannot continue in threat itself. Next time when replying something noone is interested in (as you didnt ask anything nor was asked anything) at least be kind enough to read the post you are using. I personally dont need your help, and 4ever am not asking for it. I asked first cause I thought you have something to say, but then I realized there is nothing you could teach me.

If i was wrong, i apologize for the interruption --- theres NOTHING more i can say, except i rarely see ANYONE who faces up to making a mistake and apologizes for it !

No one is perfect, and i make no claims in that direction, so relax a bit, take a good look at what this "system" talks about and get off my butt --- Ive stated my position with joeschmoe and i have no need to belabor it on his thread --- all things settle out, sooner or later !

Noone can make you leave, but we are begging you: Please go away.

HERE IS THE ONLY ANSWER --- if i see something wrong, i will post my observations, just as any other person is allowed --- you do not have to agree with me, but you will not stop me from my rights as a person !

hi everybody..

i'm newbie, nice thread..

Someone mentioned he uses Heiken Ashi instead of normal candle sticks. Ive tried it and I find it very helpful. Why is it better? It helps me read the trend and deside whether to stay in trade or leave it.

Heres, how it is normaly interpreted:

Hollow candles with no lower "shadows" indicate a strong uptrend: let your profits ride!

Hollow candles signify an uptrend: you might want to add to your long position, and exit short positions.

One candle with a small body surrounded by upper and lower shadows indicates a trend change: risk-loving traders might buy or sell here, while others will wait for confirmation before going short or long.

Filled candles indicate a downtrend: you might want to add to your short position, and exit long positions.

Filled candles with no higher shadows identify a strong downtrend: stay short until there's a change in trend.

(copypasted from investopedia)

Hope this helps.

thanks for contributing a simple trading systems for newbie!

thanks for all your idea joe!

I made pips each day using your system!

ps to Joe : I am waiting for your next KISS systems!

Luv,

Ladyheart

Congratulations for share Joe.;)

Anyone using the first strategy, the scalp one, for real?

Share the results please.

Kindly.:)

Boyens:
Congratulations for share Joe.;)

Anyone using the first strategy, the scalp one, for real?

Share the results please.

Kindly.:)

Had an EA to test that. No good, despite it works for some people here.

Still trying to figure out...

Id

I seem to be unable to find your EA. Is it posted somewhere?