100-300 Pips Per Day Any Pair Any Timeframe Using 2 Indicators - page 81

actually, you miss it completely ---- there are a very few i tick off tremendously, be it my attitude, my signature, my heading or simply that i trade so much better than them, there is a natural hatred when i tell them (and you) that youre wrong.

ON THE OTHER SIDE are the number of people who WANT the advice i give, the knowledge and experience and they follow me anyplace i happen to go, which has happened this time as well.

so we have 5 NAY SAYERS on the one side, who have pilgrimed from site to site to take a jab at me, and the hundred thousand who come to find out what i teach.

ILL TAKE THOSE ODDS ANY OLD DAY !

but you have to understand, I DONT GIVE A HOOT as long as i can help the new ones, cause you old stick in the mud seniors who make 50 pips a day, dont want to come near the truth !

enjoy and trade well

mp

homestudy:
You miss it every time MP. It has nothing to do with your trading it is you! You are without a doubt the best trader living in a trailer at the end of the street. And hate, nope don't hate you if anything I feel sorry for you. You just can't seem to get it, again nothing to do with trading. You have been in this same place being told the same thing all across the internet time and time again. Enjoy hope you and your "partners" trade well.

you dont like to read well, do you --- youve mixed up the numbers for yet another time !

maybe more than 5 have been ticked off, but i dont count those in comparison to the ones who have been helped !

the pips are shown because ive been told to put up or shut up before, and now i have the agreement of the partners to show the results, which did not exist in the past, so im PUTTING UP !

the pips simply prove the veracity of part of what i say, but normally one assumes if a man says a and b and c and they are all TRUE, then probably d and e will be also !

that there is a small minority that does not like me for whatever their reasons is a given, and one i definitely ignore since they do not represent the total who wish and want the information its taken me so long to accumulate.

will i be gone from here --- time will tell for sure and perhaps there is enough "pressure" to do so, but the real problem lies in YOU stopping and then I WILL STOP --- its simple and ill give you the last word also, which is rather nice of me, dont you think ?

but since the pippage is really kinda neat and how to achieve that can be taught to others who wish to understand, youre anger (no matter WHAT fuels it) is of little concern.

so i give you the last word --- enjoy it !

mp

homestudy:
Then why are you here trolling for newbies to add to the other 5 that have followed you? Again you are missing the point it has little to with the amount of pips a day but more to do with trading well. Its like you are working at a grade school level. Mine is bigger mine is bigger. LOL But your ex wife put it very well and no need to continue repeating it. And I bet there has been more then 5 here that you have ticked off tremendously. Just take one quick glance at all the post asking you to go away not so nicely. But you have ignored that for years now and hence the same ending time and time again. It is the delusional thing kicking in for you but I have a feeling someplace deep inside you know that.

This is boring and I have a family to tend to.

Will watch from the sidelines as this ends the same way it always does with you.

homestudy:
Then why are you here trolling for newbies to add to the other 5 that have followed you? Again you are missing the point it has little to with the amount of pips a day but more to do with trading well. Its like you are working at a grade school level. Mine is bigger mine is bigger. LOL But your ex wife put it very well and no need to continue repeating it. And I bet there has been more then 5 here that you have ticked off tremendously. Just take one quick glance at all the post asking you to go away not so nicely. But you have ignored that for years now and hence the same ending time and time again. It is the delusional thing kicking in for you but I have a feeling someplace deep inside you know that.

This is boring and I have a family to tend to.

Will watch from the sidelines as this ends the same way it always does with you.

guys guys really get a room!

Homestudy and the rest of us

Everyone please! Lets ignore this MP scammer as you can clearly see that hes going to keep on repeating his nonsense whatever you say. Noone sane would stay at the forum after being asked to leave for so many times and certainly hes got to be insane to keep on posting after what was relealed about him. True ot not true, I wouldnt bear taking so much humiliation.

This thread should be about something else and I personally cant wait to come back to original topic, that was this interesting and profitable method.

So again, everyone, just ignore him.

I don't understand why some people like to join forums just to post unnecessary comments. Maybe they are just taking out their trading emotions in the forums after they have lost all their deposit with no stoploss

anyone still trading?

hateto change the subject, but anyone making any trades today?

Back to Business

Hey --Id--,

You mentioned that you were having issues with the system that JS has proposed while designing your EA. Just a thought, but post 528 (that's page 53 on the bottom) had a system that seemed ideal for crafting an EA around.

I'm not great on the whole EA design portion but from what I've read on so far I think you can discern when both the "Big 3" pops up and when the "thick trix" line aligns colorwise (red to red, green to green). I've played around with that system and I've gotten decent results with it.

In terms of money management (and my own take on the system) I'm going to recommend the following:

Only take the trade if the trend is going to cross the pivot line (i.e. if its saying buy and its already above the pivot line, maybe think twice)

Since the goal is to grab consistent profits and not massively awesome gains, I'd say usually set the take profit at the first support/resistance bar that the trend will reach on the opposite side of the pivot line (i.e. support 1 on sells and resistance 1 on buys)

Something I've been thinking about/playing around with in addition to that last point is to split the entry into three different entries (say, if you're going to trade one lot, entries of .5, .3, and .2 lots) and set the take profits at the three different support/resistance levels (i.e. .5 lots tp=s/r 1, .3 lots tp=s/r 2, .2 lots tp=s/r 3) with trailing stops following the higher take profits. I've seen this system cross above the first s/r lines say about 40-50% of the time but I don't want to endanger my profits so to some extent I feel I'm missing out. If the EA was to do this automatically, it'd be sweeeeet! Haha!

But seriously, since I think JS has dropped off the radar for a while (hopefully back soon!) because of all of this MP business and it seems you've hit a roadblock on the EA you were working on with him, maybe take this one out for a spin and see what happens.

Later! Pholvey

PS - I'm game to learn but I'm not too sure where to start on this. I've got programming experience in Fortran and Python so maybe if you decide to do a workup of this system, you could shoot me an advance copy to I could 1)get my feet wet on something I'm interested in tinkering with and 2)try to improve it to the extent I can. Thanks!

pholvey:
Hey --Id--,

You mentioned that you were having issues with the system that JS has proposed while designing your EA. Just a thought, but post 528 (that's page 53 on the bottom) had a system that seemed ideal for crafting an EA around.

My very first tries with JS methods were not so good indeed. So we teamed up to develop the EA correctly. I have started with only method #1, for it is the easiest. JS is currently evaluating version zero.

I'm not great on the whole EA design portion but from what I've read on so far I think you can discern when both the "Big 3" pops up and when the "thick trix" line aligns colorwise (red to red, green to green). I've played around with that system and I've gotten decent results with it.

We just began developing setup #1. Of course I plan to work on the others also. The initial problem I have is to make the EA read what you called the "Big 3" thing. That indicator is a little complex and I could not set or find readable buffers in its original code yet.

In terms of money management (and my own take on the system) I'm going to recommend the following:

Only take the trade if the trend is going to cross the pivot line (i.e. if its saying buy and its already above the pivot line, maybe think twice)

Since the goal is to grab consistent profits and not massively awesome gains, I'd say usually set the take profit at the first support/resistance bar that the trend will reach on the opposite side of the pivot line (i.e. support 1 on sells and resistance 1 on buys)

Something I've been thinking about/playing around with in addition to that last point is to split the entry into three different entries (say, if you're going to trade one lot, entries of .5, .3, and .2 lots) and set the take profits at the three different support/resistance levels (i.e. .5 lots tp=s/r 1, .3 lots tp=s/r 2, .2 lots tp=s/r 3) with trailing stops following the higher take profits. I've seen this system cross above the first s/r lines say about 40-50% of the time but I don't want to endanger my profits so to some extent I feel I'm missing out. If the EA was to do this automatically, it'd be sweeeeet! Haha!

That seems interesting. Maybe we can develop that along the way. If you can provide some example trades, it would be clearer. If you feel it, we could discuss this system, along the other in post #528, in a new thread.

But seriously, since I think JS has dropped off the radar for a while (hopefully back soon!) because of all of this MP business and it seems you've hit a roadblock on the EA you were working on with him, maybe take this one out for a spin and see what happens.

Later! Pholvey

PS - I'm game to learn but I'm not too sure where to start on this. I've got programming experience in Fortran and Python so maybe if you decide to do a workup of this system, you could shoot me an advance copy to I could 1)get my feet wet on something I'm interested in tinkering with and 2)try to improve it to the extent I can. Thanks!

I intend to post the EAs for this system as they are ready. What got my attention here were the statements and the simplicity. But the system is not mine; I am just the coder. JS shall have the final word on publishing his creation.

Regards,

joesmoe:
I posted the indicators on first post. JS

hye joesmoe, i have a problem with zip files where i can`t download using this zip files, can u attached this ind without zip file? thanks for sharing

saving space