100-300 Pips Per Day Any Pair Any Timeframe Using 2 Indicators - page 79

Setup #2

joesmoe:
Hello fellow traders,

The Mac D Reverse TSU:

I have another set up I love to use. This one is very easy to see, easy to trade and you don't have to be glued to your computer as much. It also will satisfy the trader who wants multiple trades a day and does not want to be as patient and feels he has to make alot of trades each day.

1- Put up every single pair that your broker will allow on your MT4 Platform

This allows you to have lots of choices

2- Set everyone to 1HR time frame.

3- Drag TRO 3_Level_ZZ_Semafor onto each pair.

4- Put MAC D onto each Pair set at 11,12,11

5-Drag TRO support and Resistance onto each pair

6- Put 100 SMA for Entry. ( This is not on the Templete you will have to add it.)

See Picture below for example.

Rules

1- Wait for Number three to show up on the pair.

2- Wait tell the Histogram peaks and retraces back 2-3 Histogram bars the other direction.

3- It's better to see a High peak on the Mac D Histogram

4- Switch to 1m chart. When Price Crosses 100 SMA take the trade.

The reason why this works so well is it allows you to trade often because you are looking at so many pairs. You start to not take junk trades because you know there are more pairs to look at and it allows you to not force a bad trade just for the sake of trading.

This also works because the 1hr time frame will have a pullback or reversal and it does not have to be much to make a great number of pips. Going to the lower time frames would work as well but your risk of how much it will move is the key. This will also take you out of lower time frame wip saw.

JOE SMOE

Hi There,

Please can someone tell me for setup #2, Must I wait for Macd 2end bar retracement to CLOSE or if all is in place as the 2end retraced bar appears can I trade. Or must I WAIT for the 2end to close and the Third to open befor I trade. (That would be One more hour)

Found my answer here... Thank anyway.

mikelac:
Hi Joesmoe!

This is my first post to this Forum .......

I have traded the futures market before, but I am a newbie at trading the forex market. Only been Live trading for 2 Months now. My results are nothing to brag about. I've been losing as much as I am winning. My account is up only slightly. Several dumb mistakes seem to wipe out any gains that I have made. But I am learning from my mistakes and am a better trader for it.

Thank you for sharing these great systems with us! For some reason, I'm making as many bad trades as I am good trades with system #1. I need to demo that one some more.

I've only been using system #2 for 3 days now and the results were mixed the first 2 days. Only because of me, of course. After the #3 top or bottom, I would take the trade as soon as the Macd histogram reached its peak and the next one started lower. But your one post has cleared this up for me. I need to wait until at least 2 Macd histograms have completed lower after it has reached its peak. When the 3rd one starts lower, then go to a lower time frame to help pick an entry position. When I started doing that, then the results were amazing! Only 1 day (on Thursday) of actually doing this right

Now I have a few questions about trade set up #2.

Trailing stops. Do you use them? Or do you just stick with a plan until either your take profit or your stop loss is hit? Trailing stops killed several good trades for me for the first half of Thursday. My take profit was approx. 60 pips, depending on the currency pair I was trading. Each winning trade was between 5 and 15 pips. Each one of those trades would have hit my 60 pip take profit target if I had left out the trailing stop. But the last half of Thursday left me very excited about the possibilities for this upcoming week! Once I decided to stick with my plan and prevent my Emotions from interfering with my trades, then the results were soooo much better!

Do you try to have your trades closed out before your broker closes for the weekend? Or it doesn't matter to you if you happen to have a few open trades over the weekend with trade set up #2?

Do you have any rules that you follow for trading on Holidays? Do you just avoid trading on holidays?

I am planning on posting my results for next week. Since it will actually be a full week of trading the system the right way. :-)

In 6 Months to a year from now, I am confident that I will be telling you how much you have changed my life!

Thanks for sharing ..........

Found my answer here. I really like this system. #1 and #2. Thanks for helping others. You will be rewarded one way or another for your willingness to help.

mp6140

Blablablabla greed! blablabla stealing blablabla honor... You`ve already used like million words in this thread, not one was usefull. And also the bigger the letters were, the less important they were.

I beg you: please just go away.

Mp -- this is what real traders do !

WELL

arent YOU a prime example of how people think now --- with full knowledge of using materials someone stole from another, you simply dont care as long as you can get YOURS !

a SAD commentary on the state of the world, but i guess I should simply recognize whats happening.

BUT, since I can still outtrade just about anyone or anything on these threads, enclosed is todays statement, as of 12 noon --- THIS is doing it honestly, with credit to the originators and how one trades once they LEARN HOW TO TRADE --- heck, even newbs now are pulling 30% increases to their accounts over where i live.

ITS JUST SO SIMPLE, but you need to sit down and LEARN how the MARKET works, and not how a SYSTEM works, and then you can join the ranks of those with huge wallets and smiles !

Follow the second hand "guru's" BUT be careful of the MACD cause it can leave you graveyard dead in minutes !

OH YEAH, ill try to get it to 900 pips later, but im leaving only a few longer runners cause im out the rest of the day !

enjoy and trade well

mp

juchu:
Blablablabla greed! blablabla stealing blablabla honor... You`ve already used like million words in this thread, not one was usefull. And also the bigger the letters were, the less important they were. I beg you: please just go away.
Files:
06.011.jpg  276 kb

I will probably will be very sorry for keeping on posting replies to your posts, but...

SO WHAT? I dont care how much pips you did today. You didnt say whats wrong with Joesmoes method, you didnt say what exactly is it you do, you didnt say where is the place you teach, you just keep posting blabla and your results. Also that MACD can leave me dead. Youve got to understand that information has no value whatsoever unless you explain why! So what is it you want? You want to show off? You want to sell something? How if you dont show the product? You want to sell signals? Go ahead and if your results are true Ill be the first one to subscribe and pay you 500 a month. You want us to say how great you are? If those statements are true, you are really good. But unless you are about to say how you do it, I dont care at all. Do you want recognition for being inventor of this method? You`ve got it. You are inventor and the leader. But Joesmoe is the one to share and help us through it while you only keep posting your results.

Joesmoe on the other hand says what he does and how he does it. Not hiding anything, not insulting. He is around for quite a time now and keeps on explaining again and again patiently. I dont see him showing off with his results...

Look at it this way. Joesmoes posts earned me some money already. Your posts earned me nothing...

I hope you understand these questions are rethorical wont try to reply as I dont care for your answer.

You simply kidnapped his thread for unknown reason. I dont want to continue with this, I want this forum to get back to what it is supposed to be about so this is my last reply to you and also one last attemp to ask you to leave.

Im begging you: please go away.

You can have the last word, as I wont ever reply to anything you will post. Ive said all I wanted to say. Enjoy and please, go away.

MP6140 - Go Away.

You are ruining this thread.

mp6140

The results you posted above are possible if one makes the following assumptions: 1) your statement time is EDT, not like mine at FXDD at GMT+2, and 2) your buy/sell prices include the spread (as most do). If so, nice trading. However, your trade on GBP/USD on 6/10/09 at 9:06 was open 26 hours and had a draw down of 184 pips. Great if you like it, but not my comfort level.

Now the real question: I PM'd you two days ago to find out where you teach. No reply as yet. So, let me ask it here. What is the specificlink to your site where you teach how to trade. Instead of the answer I have seen here before 'everyone knows', I would prefer a more direct answer. I am not everyone and I do notknow. If you are really interested in teaching people, why have them chase around looking for the link? Why not just post the specific link here?

Let me state the question again: What is the specific link to your training/teaching site? Answer should be something like "I teach at XXXXXXX.YYY.com"..Please, none of the hyperbole. Please just give a direct link to your teaching site or an address that can be copied and pasted.

Thx,

el bee

i cant violate rules by posting my site -- u know that !

the first lesson in ANY situation is to learn to LOOK --- i can be found in probably any number of ways, but if you wont bother to simply LOOK, how GOOD do you think you can be trading forex.

as far as the timeframes, if one notices I trade EVERY timeframe there is, all at the same time --- to make a LOT of pips requires trading the longer timeframes, and the longer timeframes contain drawdowns as THAT is the name of that game, but if one is to be away from the trading desk for a few hours, its best just to set a long range trade and be done with it --- fact is, once you know how to trade, you could actually set a trade to take profit in a year and take profit in a year, although thats more something a large institution might do and not so much retail traders (BUT, its an option if you so desire )

NOW, returning to the subject, I stated plainly enough that i teach HOW THE MARKET WORKS, and while what i teach can produce 100% trades consistently over ANY timeframe, THOSE INTERESTED IN LEARNING HAVE TO BE ABLE TO MAKE AT LEAST THE FIRST MOVE, which is find me !

OTHERWISE, i simply assume you want everything HANDED to you, and that is not my kind of student !

btw, when you find the site, youll also find its FREE, with not even an ad for a forex broker, ebook, instruction manual or NOTHIN !

ITS COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY FREE with absolutely NO strings attached !

enjoy and trade well

mp

el bee:
The results you posted above are possible if one makes the following assumptions: 1) your statement time is EDT, not like mine at FXDD at GMT+2, and 2) your buy/sell prices include the spread (as most do). If so, nice trading. However, your trade on GBP/USD on 6/10/09 at 9:06 was open 26 hours and had a draw down of 184 pips. Great if you like it, but not my comfort level.

Now the real question: I PM'd you two days ago to find out where you teach. No reply as yet. So, let me ask it here. What is the specificlink to your site where you teach how to trade. Instead of the answer I have seen here before 'everyone knows', I would prefer a more direct answer. I am not everyone and I do notknow. If you are really interested in teaching people, why have them chase around looking for the link? Why not just post the specific link here?

Let me state the question again: What is the specific link to your training/teaching site? Answer should be something like "I teach at XXXXXXX.YYY.com"..Please, none of the hyperbole. Please just give a direct link to your teaching site or an address that can be copied and pasted.

Thx,

el bee

good idea

i put my complaint in this guy is gettin anoying mp zip your lip

Via con Dios!

mp6140:

NOW, returning to the subject, I stated plainly enough that i teach HOW THE MARKET WORKS, and while what i teach can produce 100% trades consistently over ANY timeframe, THOSE INTERESTED IN LEARNING HAVE TO BE ABLE TO MAKE AT LEAST THE FIRST MOVE, which is find me !

MP, shouldn't you go get ready for all the people who are going to be looking for you?

Keyword, "go"