TREND-COMPASS SYSTEM-A very profitable system - page 6

osaze:
I really noticed people have a hard time making profits with this system because of two reason.

1. It doesn't follow the main trend

2. The Elders Safezone is too confusing.

Not to worry, my gmail group is researching and has found better ways of trading this system by removing Elders Safezone and at the same time following the main trend. I will soon get it across to you all. I am currently testing and making a pdf for that purpose.

The testing will soon commence.......

HAPPY TRADING

Any news about the new strategy,Osaze?

Thanks for sharing..

trend compass

thank you for sharing...

When the baby's momma comes to pick him up tonight I'm going to write a multi timeframe indicator based upon Ehler's Fisher transform. It's going to be similar to the other indicators at the bottom of this screenshot.

Files:

Here is a snapshot indicator that will help you decide which indicators are repainting and which aren't. You can set how often it takes a screenshot.

Files:
snapshoti.mq4  3 kb

Hi everyone. I just signed up in this forum.

Trend compass system is a swing trading system. It's a really good idea to trade with the current trend.

I'm not really good with metatrader as I trade with Oanda. I just think, if it's ok if we can add the bolinger bands as we can see the momentum? If it is, what the setting we should use for TF1H?

Putting the alert (alarm) also a good idea as swing trading usually good to trade at the bigger TF.

Great job Osaze!

This is version 2.o

If cool, its smart, for 4hr timeframes with all currency pairs.. you could try it

osaze:
If cool, its smart, for 4hr timeframes with all currency pairs.. you could try it

FOREX TREND COMPASS SYSTEM V2.0.rar (osaze, pdf ):

about TREND-COMPASS SYSTEM-A very profitable system v1:

"1. The elders safe zone was confusing and helped us to enter the market at wrong times.

2. Smooth candles weren’t updating. Luckily someone fixed it.

3. Most traders where consistently breaking even after several trades.

And I can go on and on"

i wonder what you will say in your next TREND-COMPASS SYSTEM v.3:

about FOREX TREND COMPASS SYSTEM V2.0:

"1. snake force and fractal channel in v2 was confusing and helped us to enter the market at wrong times.

2. Most traders where consistently breaking even after several trades.

3.And I can go on and on"

Q.Osaze, did you been trying your systems by yourself at all?

Many thanks osaze for the latest version!I hope it's much better than the 1st one.....

Thanks

I actully demo traded trend compass v.2 . it gave signals according to the rules on teusday 28/04/09 on fxopen on 4 major pairs. the trades are still running and am up over 600 pips on the 4 pairs. thanks Ozase