Multi_Oscillator - page 2

Thank you cja, very interesting.

I'd like to see what you've done like this also, cockeyedcowboy.

scary to think where we can go from there...

(+obj. contols on the chart - not gonna need any office, windws or other software anymore...

demm...that's impressive, Keit

more like software - than indicator

cockeyedcowboy:
cja

sorry for the delay, had time this weekend to get things together. Instead of posting the function I talked about, I rewrote your code into what I call an iPack file. (a file packed with multi indicators). I have not completly checked for bugs so let me know if you find any. The code function I mentioned in my frist post are located to the end of the script.

The default timing is set for 1 second intervals but it depends largely on the amount of incoming ticks as to its rotation time. However you will note the similaities to your rotating screen shot in your first post.

Check out the code I have writen in other options into the code. An EA can access any data element or any indicator contained in this iPack file.

I created the first such file 2 years ago and sence then I have created others like tPack, cPack, mPack, aPack and sPack files off on the same idea. As fxbs has mentioned about screen displays I can show how thats done if there is any interest in that. All by the way use the same alternation engine to rotate desplays.

Enjoy

CockeyeCowboy

edit[ when viewing the code it is best to set the color for comments lines to a dim gray or other dim color so the actual code sticks out for the rest.]

Great creation

I just thinking,if this indicator can apply to separate window..so, it's possible to apply it on chart?Example combination envelope,alligator,bollingerband,aligator and other indicator on chart

I think,it also can apply to pivot,fibopivot,camarilla

tocockeyedcowboy

see

and what happends if we put it 24 framaes per sec... !

fxbs

fxbs:
anticipating questions 'what this control does' and 'how to use it' - slight mod - just labels & info set bit closer 4 user friendliness 2.to truck changes:The Multi-Oscllator iPack__.mq4 (61.2 KB, 0 views) : endsandons -shortnames, lables, etc

I'm not understanding your question here, can you restate it?

as for the rearanging the legends I don't usally put many external inputs into my code I prefer to make them as system defaults, I arranged the externals meny different ways and didnot like any of it theres way too much. The only think that you have to keep as the first input is the 'Indicator_Quary' input even thought its not a user friendly input that is if one changes it, it will trigger an error it must stay as zero any thing else will stop the indicator. Why is it needed? and why must it be the first extern parameter is due to the way iCustom() function works. If you want to call any of the indicators you must supply which one in the icustom function. if that input is at the end of the list you would have to give all imputs upto the Indicator_Quary input. even the legend would need to be stated in the iCustom function. anything after the Indicator_Quary input doesnot have to be stated if all have default values the iCustom will use the default values. but all inputs before the Indicator_Quary input has to be stated even though they have default values. To give an example lets say we want the value of the RSI for the current bar the icustom would like this.

iCustom( Null, 0, "The Multi-Oscllator iPack", 1, 0, 0 );

The above line will use: ( current symbol, current time period, calling the iPack file, indicator 1(this is the quary input), the buffer 0 which is the quary buffer, and data from the current bar. changing the red number for which ever indicator you want to retreive. and the blue to the data bar you want.

First you must turn on EA access in the system default section or the indicator will not give out any information. Hope all of this makes sence

CockeyedCowboy

darkkiller:
Great creation

I just thinking,if this indicator can apply to separate window..so, it's possible to apply it on chart?Example combination envelope,alligator,bollingerband,aligator and other indicator on chart

I think,it also can apply to pivot,fibopivot,camarilla

darkkiller

you are right it doesnot have to be in seperate window.

I am currently working on something that is much more advance then this, this was done two years ago. I can in one chart window, view all currencies price charts contained in the symbol list file on which ever time period we want even if MT doesnot support that period (say a 10 minute chat). with the ablity to get alerts on conditions set in your indicators. This is all from one chart plain. When your sitting at your desk no more need to switch through the charts they will switch for you.

CockeyedCowboy

Yehhaa,we will wait it, cockeyedcowboy. Your creation help alot to us to make comparison for each indicator quickly.

anticipating questions 'what this control does' and 'how to use it' - slight mod - just labels & info set bit closer 4 user friendliness

2.to truck changes:The Multi-Oscllator iPack__.mq4 (61.2 KB, 0 views) : endsandons -shortnames, lables, etc

3.The Multi-Oscllator iPack_m.mq4 (61.2 KB)

extern int Indicator_Quary brought to first place of inputs (var. applications requirement)

(https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179078 post 20)