_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 322

bomeyer1964:
Why do you need donation when you can make money using Your_Locky?

It noly beacuse the EA not's profit ???

yangjiaxxx:
It noly beacuse the EA not's profit ???

maybe I wrong! I test in demo maybe the EA is very profitable in real account!

EA won't test

_RDB_,

I have installed your EA, but it won't test with the default settings.

I am running MT4 using FXCM as a broker. The test runs, but gives no results or graph. It states in the Report that no trades executed.

At least wsbrokers.com dont allow scalping. From my chat:

Bo: Have you any restriction for trading?

Dorothy: We do not allow scalping

Bo: OK

Bo: And when is it scalping for you?

Dorothy: Wall Street Brokers in general does not interfere with client execution for any order. However, Wall Street Brokers has the right to refuse some orders or cancel orders that have already been executed based on the attached terms between the client and Wall Street Brokers.

Dorothy: We consider scalping as executing very short trades.

Dorothy: To get benefit of fast movements of the market.

Dorothy: So we consider a client scalper if this is the strategy he follows in executing all his trades.

Bo: Some broker say that I position must be there a whole day else it is scalping. How long time for you?

Dorothy: No,Sir one day is not considered as short term trade.

Bo: How long time for you?

Dorothy: However also the time should be reasonable relative to the quantity .

Dorothy: Lets says a client should not take 20 lots and keep it for 1 day.

Bo: He must keep it longer.

Dorothy: We mean by short term the trades take minutes in the market.

Bo: OK

Bo: bye

Dorothy: It was a pleasure talking to you. I hope I was able to assist you. Have a nice day.

nck:
tadawulfx and wsbrokers.com, 2 good brokers ,i have live account with each one of them ,scalping eu/gbp and euro/chf at 3 fixed pips spread

Best Broker for EurGbp scalping EAs

ForexCeo:
yeah, after months of research all my clients use EurGbp and EurChf Scalping EA's with Tadawulfx Broker, both have 3 fixed spread.

direct link to open a live account in a few minutes with Tadawulfx: https://www.tadawulfx.com/v2/register/index.php/ib/863001

tdfx

tdfx live feed is too different than demo. Movement is different, and requotes are often. Not good for scalpers.

Also you?

jsidhu:
tdfx live feed is too different than demo. Movement is different, and requotes are often. Not good for scalpers.

Other have same experience?

@ ezy1 can you help ...

ezy1:
JStein - stop posting miss information, he does not want $100 for the newer version. In fact he's given me permission to send the newer versions to anyone for free however I have told him that it is not my intention to do that and so I will only be emailing to people who can prove they have made a donation to him. Like I said it doesnt have to be a large amount, anything you think is a fair amount is fine. Here is the extract from the email: "if you want to help me, you can send to anyone my EA... there is a free EA... but please do not upload on the internet... only send by email..."

hello ezy1,

can you help me .... i have made donation to rdb and would love to try out thunder4wd n yourlucky latest version ... my email

toptweaks(AT)gmail(DOT)com

thank you in advance ...

I agree! Tadawulfx was rubbish. I got excited when i used these EAs on their demo accounts, but their live account was nothing like it. Infact, there were days when i used the same lot size on alpari, ibfx and tadawulfx - i made far more money on alpari on ibfx than on tadawulfx. there were some days when i lost money on tadawulfx and made on the other two! Its unbelievable!

Now with these flexible spreads on alpari, yourlucky and thunder are losing money.

Any ideas guys?