_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 323

_rdb_ thunder4wd_v2e_ seems do not work

I have the _rdb_ thunder4wd_v2e_ and tested it from 2009.01.01 to now.

I find it do not work in the recent several months. who have optimized it? will you share with you set?

I could not make the EA work ...

Help?

your_lucky version 2

Hello, rdb!

I just downloaded your_lucky version 2.

I have interbank account with spread 2 pips.

I ran your EA with backtest from 2009 Jan up to date.

Its performance is not so great.

I am using default settings.

According to your v1e backtest result from 2000 to Dec 2008, it looks great.

Did I do something wrong?

elliotkim:
Hello, rdb!

I just downloaded your_lucky version 2.

I have interbank account with spread 2 pips.

I ran your EA with backtest from 2009 Jan up to date.

Its performance is not so great.

I am using default settings.

According to your v1e backtest result from 2000 to Dec 2008, it looks great.

Did I do something wrong?

Bro... what time frame did you do? Need 5 minutes!

nwin:
Usefull info. what about Tadawul?

I had FapTurbo and Megadroid running live at the same time on three different platforms TadawulFX, MIG and AlpariUK. During that time, about two months, my TadawulFX account was consistently loosing money while both, MIG and AlpariUK, were making money. I have analyzed the losses on TadawulFX and have found an unbelievable amount of requotes which have consistently forced my two EAs into losses. I complained about that to TadawulFX and described my findings in detail. My complaints were completely ignored and I had to close my account with TadawulFX.

I have traded with six different MT4 brokers so far and can say that TadawulFX was the worst by far. I warn all potential customers to stay away.

gkapor:
I had FapTurbo and Megadroid running live at the same time on three different platforms TadawulFX, MIG and AlpariUK. During that time, about two months, my TadawulFX account was consistently loosing money while both, MIG and AlpariUK, were making money. I have analyzed the losses on TadawulFX and have found an unbelievable amount of requotes which have consistently forced my two EAs into losses. I complained about that to TadawulFX and described my findings in detail. My complaints were completely ignored and I had to close my account with TadawulFX. I have traded with six different MT4 brokers so far and can say that TadawulFX was the worst by far. I warn all potential customers to stay away.

And what? What are you using now? MIG and AlpariUK?

I just arrived at this thread, seems I lost the good days people were making money with this. Anyhow, I wonder if still anyone using your lucky or thunder live or in demo with reasonably good results, any good settings will be appreciated. I will try to optimize and post my result.

demo account will always show profit. Price feeds are different! Try on a live account over a month and see.

I dont think many people are making much money these days using this EA. I am with Alpari and I certainly am losing money because of the loose spreads.

Any ideas?

Who can help me? How I can to change parameters in Lucky?

wow.. this is a good EA..

Iv trailed this for a few days and so far pretty good results.

Maybe someone can confirm a few things I have noticed

- Opens 3 trades up approx in 30min period?? - This normal??

- What happns if the trade goes longer then the trade session? How does the trade close? I saw this happen a few days back, but I was home watching it and closed it manually...

How are the results people are getting from this EA.. Making profit??

Thanks

tj