_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 320

chiwing:
can anyone pm me to tell me which is the best broker for using your_lucky? thnaks

Originally Posted by ForexCeo

yeah, after months of research all my clients use EurGbp and EurChf Scalping EA's with Tadawulfx Broker, both have 3 fixed spread. If anyone need an account, please contact us clicking on signature below. Thanks.

is anyone live and making any money?

I looked through entire thread and a lot of busy bees but nothing stated.

MadCow:
Yes, these EA's are not doing well. The dealers have increased the spread, but that's not the whole story. The character of the market during the Asian Hours has changed. I don't think dealers have enough influence to make these changes, except as part of the market. Look at the chart for EG. It is no longer flat. It is more volatile. Look at your trades. Those that lose usually do so at the end of the flat period, when EG suddenly takes off either up or down. The spread on ECN's is still about 1 to 1.6 pips, yet these EA's will lose just because of volatility. You may try to reduce the hours of trade, but the volatility spikes occur during all hours, so you reduce your gaining trades in proportion to your losing trades. Time to find another free ride!

You are 100% correct. I have noticed the same thing. This EA looks great in backtest because of an inherent error in the backtester that makes some EA's that have a small TP look like they are winning all of the time. This EA is one of them. I have done a lot of forward testing on this with different brokers and over even a few weeks to as long as you want this EA is a loser due to the fact that a loss wipes out a lot of wins. I recommend that everyone look elsewhere.

neolee:
You are 100% correct. I have noticed the same thing. This EA looks great in backtest because of an inherent error in the backtester that makes some EA's that have a small TP look like they are winning all of the time. This EA is one of them. I have done a lot of forward testing on this with different brokers and over even a few weeks to as long as you want this EA is a loser due to the fact that a loss wipes out a lot of wins. I recommend that everyone look elsewhere.

What a pity

Not lucky?

The backtesting clearly shows a huge loss with respect to time.

Perhaps a programmer can alter some coding to try and overcome this?

Anyone up to do the changes?

UUH, unless you have concrete proof of this you are wrong. I have my scalper which runs great during backtest and fwd test and it is only 2-4 pip T/P!

This EA runs well but do you know that the market evolves? A 20-5 time period does not work anymore buddy!

neolee:

Chiwing

chiwing:
can anyone pm me to tell me which is the best broker for using your_lucky? thnaks

Can you program in MQL, and I mean good ability or playing around?

This EA is useless.

I agree with you!

Try putting a limiting amount for any trade and a condition which includes a multiple factor to the next trade and see if that improves its operation. As it is it's no good but it can be improved.

tradability:
I agree with you! Try putting a limiting amount for any trade and a condition which includes a multiple factor to the next trade and see if that improves its operation. As it is it's no good but it can be improved.

No, thanks