_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 314

dagolard:
Hmmmm.... so why nobody of us has the same problem? Neither with the EA, nor with the Virus.

It would be the very first MT4 Virus of the world. And he is producing money on our accounts! Horrible...

P.S. first post here, and bashing _rdb_. No stats, no statements, just bullshitting. Which broker pays you?

You are right that Your_Lucky (V2b !) is not a virus, but it would be very easy to implement such an Virus with MT4 and I don't believe it would be the very first. We never heard about one, thats difference. BTW. an other reason why I prefer to know the source code of an EA.

Thanks gms, I will test

Hi all

Can someone tell me a good setting for Your lucky and thinder EAs please.

That would be much appreciated.

Does anyone know what causes this to happen with Thunder EA where multiple orders are closed at a small loss??

Files:
1_3.jpg  287 kb

fapturbo:
Does anyone know what causes this to happen with Thunder EA where multiple orders are closed at a small loss??

is it a realtime or backtest ?

That is live account from today.

Thunder closes with small loss

fapturbo:

Which version? Look at the code. If you don't have the code then look at the journal, it may contain an explanation.

It is possible that the time protection causes this, depending on the spread. You can change either the limit times or the pips1, pips2, etc.

Finally, ask rdb if you can find him.

Student 4 ever:
Hi all

Can someone tell me a good setting for Your lucky and thinder EAs please.

That would be much appreciated.

I am still waiting for yur help please

fapturbo:

Try it with AccountProfitClose set to false.

Jag

use the default input of both robot

Student 4 ever:
I am still waiting for yur help please