_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 279

does he still reply email or anything?

If this EA is good, i won't mind donate to get the latest version

but i don;t see rdb anywhere anymore

your_lucky

These ea's only work on sideways trends thus should be disabled around news events. Do you know how to detect a sideways trend using trend analysis?

I am programmer, and I can incorporate logic into the EA so that it will work on any pair during sideways (most profit, least loss). During up and down trends you are free to use your trending EA's (I'm looking at Firebird). This would be a good strategy.

Another strategy is to have a self autotrain neural network EA which trains itself as data comes in to adapt to market as it evolves. NN's are good to detect hidden patterns we can not recognize. As input can put in trends, news events and other inputs you may think of that effects currency.

I am looking for Thunderbird4WD newest version and/or newest your_lucky so that I can incorporate these features. Once I have a system (sideway EA + trend EA) working 24/7 then I will share with the rest of you

Jag

Hi!

How can I set lots on 0,02 for example?

I dont want robot calcule auto lots

regards!

where this virson

Thunder4WD v2e

please any one upload it here

thanx alot

You can version 2e at the above link, however it is password protected. I've tried the password in both russian and english but it doesnt work for me. If anyone is able to get it to unzip can they please post the new zip file somewhere without a password for the rest of us? Cheers!

Pacot: To set lots manually set LotsOptimized to false and then enter the lots you want to trade under Lots.

Iko fx

machsus:
Support _rdb_, if you want the latest thunder 2e please contact _rdb_

@ machsus

Are you using IKO FX already?

How to contact you for further information?

Bagaimana caranya menghubungi Anda? Saya juga dari Indonesia nih....

Neural nets?

jsidhu PM me. I have some experience with Neural nets, but think they are hard to use (except very simple perceptrons) in MT4 without a DLL. I have modified the public version of Thunder (v1e) so that it works well, and will share the source, but would like to improve for other pairs. I cannot PM for some reason... maybe the moderator dislikes me?

Yes there are doubts

NanjanaFX:
Are there any doubts that _rdb_ isn't the developer of the original?

Maybe I have missed anything, but for me its obviously who has the copyrights.

And to be honest, if i see how you hunting a possible non-freeware it shows me your commitment and that that you dont care much about the author and/ or if its a free of charge or no foc EA.

Same level i mean.

Yes there are doubts. Pls. read the thread especially the last 2 or 3 weeks. Your account is new perhaps you didn't have enough time to read it all. What do you mean with "hunting a possible non-freeware" ?? I'm hunting nothing and the EAs I'm using wiht my live-account are commercial ones and correctly registered.

rdb = NanjanaFX ??

thelearner:
does he still reply email or anything?

If this EA is good, i won't mind donate to get the latest version

but i don;t see rdb anywhere anymore

I think, rdb is NanjanaFX and he is watching us.

reindeer:
@ machsus

Are you using IKO FX already?

How to contact you for further information?

Bagaimana caranya menghubungi Anda? Saya juga dari Indonesia nih....

Yes i have use them, and a lot of my friends too, you can contact me via YM, my YM is : machsus.ma@yahoo.com. Thanks