_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 277

grat ea

tanx rdb for u r free ea go.......rdb

I just want to add a thanks to the developer for sharing this great ea.

Hello _RDB_ where are you ?? any update? thanks

no more share by ppl with live account anymore?

Then it is true this EA make loss rather than win?

I personally satisfy with the demo....but if it can't make profit in live account..

It won't be useful.

Please anyone that still use this EA, share your result.

Thanks

Hi folks,

I've read the copyright violations and i have to say that the free forex community should do anything against such kind of robbery. Who knows how many others have copied the software already and sell it to other people who are not familiar with the forex-tsd and the orgininals. It should be made public in every FX board. What do you mean what purchaser will recognize that they have spent hundreds of $ for a products they get usually for free.

That people should know, that they has been a victim of forex scam.

The donations, good idea which i do support. On the other side it would not solve the copyright issue as long as it is possible to decompile the ex4.

NanjanaFX

original author

NanjanaFX:
Hi folks,

I've read the copyright violations and i have to say that the free forex community should do anything against such kind of robbery. Who knows how many others have copied the software already and sell it to other people who are not familiar with the forex-tsd and the orgininals. It should be made public in every FX board. What do you mean what purchaser will recognize that they have spent hundreds of $ for a products they get usually for free.

That people should know, that they has been a victim of forex scam.

The donations, good idea which i do support. On the other side it would not solve the copyright issue as long as it is possible to decompile the ex4.

NanjanaFX

I agree, but in this case we would have to find out, who is the original author of this ea.

Author! Author!

JStein:
I agree, but in this case we would have to find out, who is the original author of this ea.

Rightly said!

Hello!

For Alpari-US what:

Openhour = ?

Closehour = ?

Best regards!

machsus:
Hello _RDB_ where are you ?? any update? thanks

THUNDER4WD 2e

v2e vs v2bStrategyTester Thunder4WD v2 feb_mart2009.rar

Thank you my friend, but password protected....